I checked the known bugs and I didnt find this one so I think ill post it
Today I was playing as the Silvan elves and I was besieging the Mordor city in the south of Mirkwood
Its garrison included a Nazgul and about 8 units.
I kept it under siege because I wanted to kill as many of them as possible because they outnumbered my 5 units of archers and Legolas.
On the very last turn when they usualy sally forth I was instead attacked by a unit of 36 archers which I had destroyed eariler and the garrison with the Nazgul were their reinforcments.
Ok so their was no problems so far,I began the battle facing the 36 archers while the Nazguls army came from the east.
I destroyed the entire unit of archers and than began to redeploy my elves to face the other army but I missed the general of the unit.At this time about half of the Nazgul army was on the field.I than noticed that the general of the archers was stuck as in he was trying to charge at me but whenever he took a step he would stop and shout orders to his dead army telling them to move foward
I than decided to end his misery and ordered my archers to kill him but when he died the narrator said "This is a clear victory worthy of a great general" like when you win a battle but the Nazgul army was still their and than the battle statistics screen came up saying I won a clear victory -
I lost 0 soldiers,the archers lost 36 soldiers and the Nazguls army lost 0 soldiers....
I won the battle,took the settlement and the Nazgul army just dissapeared.
So has anybody else encountered this and are the dev team going to fix this?
Sorry if I put in too much detail