Thread: Faction Thread: Georgia

Takverely's Avatar Biarchus

Default Faction Thread: Georgia

hello friends. I found out Georgia was included in this mod but I couldnt find thread about Georgia. so I decided to do it myself here you can get some information about Georgia.

Kingdom OF Georgia

Unit list:

Malee

-Erovani (peasents), , recruitable only in Georgian settlements, without any armour, armed with only short swords. very low attack and deffence. very low recruitment and upkeep cost. cant be upgraded. low morale

-Kartlian spearmen (kartli is one of the regions of Georgia that always had good spearmen) . light spearmen armed with spear and small round shields. short chainmail armour with light helmet(picture is below). bonus against cavalry. recruitable only in Georgian settlements. low recruitment cost, low upkeep. normal, not bad morale.

-Khevsur Swordmen (khevsuria or khevsureti is mountainous region of Georgia famous with its swordmen). . armed with curved and straight swords (I will show them to you) and small round shields. dressed in chain mail armour and chain mail helmets. have metal armour on their hands (I will show you khevsur warrior's picture and you will understand). low deffence against arrows. excellent attack. high recruitment cost, low upkeep cost. recruitable only in Georgian settlements. ecxellent morale.

-Metsikhovne Spearmen (garrison spearmen). strong spearmen. armed with long spears and large shields (not very large, I will show you the shield), bonus against cavalry. dressed in chain mail armour, with helmets and hand armour (I will show the hellmets too). can be upgraded on metal armour on hands and arms. medium recruitment cost, low upkeep cost. medium morale

-Tadzreuli Swordmen (tadzreuli means same as templar and comes from word "Tadzari" (temple)) armed with straight and curved swords and long shields like normandian shields but georgian one is a little different (I will show it to you). heavy chain mail armour with metal armour on arms and hands (I will show you them). very good defence and attack. cant be upgraded. high recruitment and high upkeep cost. ecxellent morale.

-Torosani Swordmen (torosani means heavily armoured). armed with swords and medium round shields. heavy plate armour (I will show it to you). very high attack and defence. very high recruitment cost, high upkeep cost. ecxellent morale. the best Georgian dismounted unit. they should even never run from battle.

Missile

-Svanian Hunters (svaneti is georgian region). with no armour. armed with bows and knives. cant be upgraded. recruitable only in Georgian settlements.very low missile and malee attack. very low deffence. low recruitable and upkeep cost. low morale

-Metsikhovne Archers(garrison archers) dressed as Metsikhovne Spearmen. bow+sword+small round shield. good missile attack, low malee attack. good defence. cant be upgraded. medium recruitment and low upkeep cost. medium morale.

-Abkhazian archers (abkhazia- georgian region famous with ecxellent archers). armed with bow+mace+small round shield. chain mail armour with metal armours on hands. ecxellent missile attack, normal malee attack and defence. high recruitment and upkeep cost. good morale. the best Georgian missile unit.

Cavalry

-Kipchack Horsearchers(king david settled kipchack on Georgian lands and kipchack cavalry was part of Georgian army). sorry I dont have any information about kipchack armour. they should wear leather armour. good missle attack, poor malee attack. low recruitment cost, low upkeep cost. poor morale.

-Aznauri Cavalry (aznauri -low noble) . armed with spear+sword+shield. chain mail armour and metal helmets. medium cavalry. strong malee attack, weak charge, normal defence. can be upgraded- +metal hand armour and metal arm armour. not high recruitment cost, low upkeep cost. good morale.

-Tadzreuli Cavalry - armoured as Tadzreuli swordmen. armed with lance+sword=shield. cant be upgraded. high recruitment cost high upkeep cost. strong charge, strong malee attack and strong defence. ecxelent morale.

-Torosani Lancers - armoured as Torosani axemen. armed with Lance+Sword+medium round shield. strong charge, very strong malee attack, strong defence. very high recruitment cost. high upkeep cost.

-Monaspa (this was the strongest Georgian regular force made by king davit IV rebuilder. this must be the bodyguard). armed with lance, straight and curved swords and heavy plate armour. with horse armour. very strong charge, very strong malee attack and defence. very high recruitment cost, high upkeep cost. ecxellent morale. this unit mustnt rout and ran away. this is the best Georgian unit.

so this is my unit list. if anyone has any question, I am ready to answer.

these are some pics about Georgian units, I will research some more in future.

here is khevsur swordmens' armour:

this is khevsur warrior.

this armour is for kartlian spearmen but helmet should be different. (metsikhovne spearmen should have also this kind of armour but with hand armour. helmet should be like this for metsikhovne.

I have seen this kind of armour in my village but I havnt taken photo. so I decided to paint that kind of armour. I am not a very good painter so... this kind of armour should be for Tadzreuli.

this should be for Torosani units, only you should add leg armour to this.

and this one is for Monaspa, (left warrior, nor right one) only you should add leg armour. and also helmet needs a little remake.

one more thing. Georgian units shouldnt be very colourfull.

tadzreuli(cavalry, infantry) and monaspa should have shields like the shield that is on this pic below.

and this kind of armour should have Abkhazian Archers:

these are some weapons and armours.

Georgians should have these kinds of swords. Georgians had that kind of swords in medieval times too

this is Georgian hand armour

these are Georgian helmets:

Georgian medieval names and surnames

male names:

Amiran
    Ashot
    Archil
    Arsen
    Andrya
    Abel
    Avag
    Armaz
    Arshusha
    Avtandil
    Abibo
    Alexandre
    Adarnase

Baqar
    Beqa
    Beshqen
    Badri
    Baadur
    Barata
    Baram
    Basil
    Bagrat
    Bachana
    Besik

Chiaber
    Chabua

David
    Demetre
    Demna
    Damiane
    Dachi

George
    Gocha
    Guaram
    Grigol
    Gubaz
    Gabriel

Erekle
    Emzar
    Estate
    Edisher
    Egarslan
    Ephrem

Kakahber
    Kakha
    Kalenike
    Konstantine
    Katsia
    Kartlos
    Kaikhosro
    Kavtar
    Kvirike
    Kaphlan

Lazare
    Lasha
    Leonti
    Liparit
    Luarsab
    Luka

Mathe
    Malaqia
    Mamuka
    Manase
    Manuchar
    Melqisedek
    Michael
    Mindia
    Mzechabuk
    Mirian
    Mirdat
    Mushni
    Murman
    Mukhran

Nikoloz
    Nariman
    Nestor
    Nugzar
    Niaz

Otar
    Onise
    Otia

Paata
    Papuna
    Petre

Rati
    Raphiel
    Revaz
    Rismag
    Rostom
    Ramaz

Saba
    Samson
    Sargis
    Saurmag
    Sachino
    Sevasti
    Simeon
    Solomon

Tariel
    Tite
    Timothe
    Tornike
    Tadeoz
    Tarkhan
    Tsotne

Ucha
    Uta

Pharnaoz
    Pharsman
    Pharsadan

Vakhtang
    Varaz
    Vamekh
    Varazbakur
    Vache

Zaal
    Zaza
    Zaqaria

female names:

Anna
    Anastasia
    Asmat
    Aneta
    Babale
    Borena
    Gvantsa
    Gogola
    Gulnara
    Guliko
    Guranda
    Gurandukht
    Dali
    Dilika
    Dedisimedi
    Darejan
    Ether
    Ekaterina
    Eka
    Eliso
    Elisabed
    Tamar
    Tekla
    Tamta
    Tinatin
    Tina
    Teona
    Katay
    Kesarea
    Lali
    Lamara
    Lela
    Lia
    Maia
    Maka
    Makrine
    Mariam
    Megi
    Mzeona
    Mtvarisa
    Miranda
    Natela
    Nazi
    Nino
    Nutsa
    Nunu
    Ninia
    Rusudan
    Riphsime
    Salome
    Sidonia
    Shorena
    Sevdia
    Suliko
    Phati
    Phatman
    Dzidzia
    Dzabunia
    Khatuna
    Khvashag
    Tsoqali
    Davar

Georgian feudal families:

Abazadze
    Korintheli
    Makhateli
    Gogibashvili
    Nasidze
    Gazneli
    Ratishvili
    Zedgenidze
    Saakadze
    Rochikashvili
    Gamrekeli
    Toreli
    Orbeli
    Bagvashi
    Orbeliani
    Baratashvili
    Kakhaberisdze
    Mkhargrdzeli
    Abashidze
    Dadiani
    Dadeshkeliani
    Gurieli
    Sharvashidze
    Anchabadze
    Chichua
    Zurabishvili
    Kachibadze
    Argutashvili
    Jakeli
    Tsikhisjvareli
    Donauri
    Shalikashvili
    Machabeli
    Kherkheulidze
    Amilakhvari
    Amirejibi
    Avalishvili
    Mukhraneli
    Guramishvili
    Tusishvili
    Gogorishvili
    Sumbatashvili
    Tavdgiridze
    Diasamidze
    Kobulisdze
    Abuletisdze
    Tukhareli
    Gaganisdze
    Tsereteli
    Mkheidze
    Chkheidze
    Lortkiphanidze
    Nizharadze
    Iashvili
    Tsulukidze
    Gelovani
    Japharidze
    Inasaridze
    Lashkhishvili
    Mikeladze
    Chijavadze
    Chiladze
    Nakashidze
    Berezhiani
    Aphrasidze
    Vachnadze
    Jorjadze
    Kordzaia
    Lionidze
    Makashvili
    Melikishvili
    Gurgenidze
    Gedevanishvili
    Phalavandishvili
    Kvenaphlaveli
    Phavlenishvili
    Cholokashvili
    Irubakidze
    Tsitsishvili
    Chavchavadze
    Khimshiashvili
    Jaiani
    Jandieri
    Doreuli

Georgian medieval titles, ancillaries and important persons

ANCILARIES AND TITLES

religion titles -

Catholicos-Patriarch all Georgia

Mtavarepiskoposi = Archbishop

Episkoposi = Bishop

Modzgvari-priest

civil titles -

Mepheta Mephe Saqartvelosi = king of kings of all Georgia

Mesiis makhvili = Sword of Mesiah, only to the Georgian kings, when Georgian king defeat major muslims armyes in 3 major battles.

Eristavt-Eristavi = Grand Duke > Only in megacities

Eristavi = Duke of some region or city

Aznauri = small or middle feodal

Mtsignobartukhutsesi = Prime-Minister,

Mechurchletukhutsesi = minister of Finance,

Mandaturtukhutsesi = head of security police,

SPECIFIC MILITARY titles for GEORGIA

Amirspasalari = minister of Defence,

Spasalari = army general

Spaspety = chef of 1000 soldiers

Asistavi = chef of 100 soldiers

for faction banner/flag, this is historical accurate medieval Georgian flag:

for cavalry banner:

for infantry:

and for royal banner:

I think the information above can be useful.

thanks

Default Re: Faction Thread: Georgia

Great preview takverely. Here are pics of Khevsur warrior and Monaspa

Stephan's Avatar Campidoctor

wow great work + rep

Yes, I know that Ishtar is spelled wrong

sizmara1989's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by takverely View Post
    hello friends. I found out Georgia was included in this mod but I couldnt find thread about Georgia. so I decided to do it myself here you can get some information about Georgia.

Kingdom OF Georgia

Unit list:

Malee

-Erovani (peasents), , recruitable only in Georgian settlements, without any armour, armed with only short swords. very low attack and deffence. very low recruitment and upkeep cost. cant be upgraded. low morale

-Kartlian spearmen (kartli is one of the regions of Georgia that always had good spearmen) . light spearmen armed with spear and small round shields. short chainmail armour with light helmet(picture is below). bonus against cavalry. recruitable only in Georgian settlements. low recruitment cost, low upkeep. normal, not bad morale.

-Khevsur Swordmen (khevsuria or khevsureti is mountainous region of Georgia famous with its swordmen). . armed with curved and straight swords (I will show them to you) and small round shields. dressed in chain mail armour and chain mail helmets. have metal armour on their hands (I will show you khevsur warrior's picture and you will understand). low deffence against arrows. excellent attack. high recruitment cost, low upkeep cost. recruitable only in Georgian settlements. ecxellent morale.

-Metsikhovne Spearmen (garrison spearmen). strong spearmen. armed with long spears and large shields (not very large, I will show you the shield), bonus against cavalry. dressed in chain mail armour, with helmets and hand armour (I will show the hellmets too). can be upgraded on metal armour on hands and arms. medium recruitment cost, low upkeep cost. medium morale

-Tadzreuli Swordmen (tadzreuli means same as templar and comes from word "Tadzari" (temple)) armed with straight and curved swords and long shields like normandian shields but georgian one is a little different (I will show it to you). heavy chain mail armour with metal armour on arms and hands (I will show you them). very good defence and attack. cant be upgraded. high recruitment and high upkeep cost. ecxellent morale.

-Torosani Swordmen (torosani means heavily armoured). armed with swords and medium round shields. heavy plate armour (I will show it to you). very high attack and defence. very high recruitment cost, high upkeep cost. ecxellent morale. the best Georgian dismounted unit. they should even never run from battle.

Missile

-Svanian Hunters (svaneti is georgian region). with no armour. armed with bows and knives. cant be upgraded. recruitable only in Georgian settlements.very low missile and malee attack. very low deffence. low recruitable and upkeep cost. low morale

-Metsikhovne Archers(garrison archers) dressed as Metsikhovne Spearmen. bow+sword+small round shield. good missile attack, low malee attack. good defence. cant be upgraded. medium recruitment and low upkeep cost. medium morale.

-Abkhazian archers (abkhazia- georgian region famous with ecxellent archers). armed with bow+mace+small round shield. chain mail armour with metal armours on hands. ecxellent missile attack, normal malee attack and defence. high recruitment and upkeep cost. good morale. the best Georgian missile unit.

Cavalry

-Kipchack Horsearchers(king david settled kipchack on Georgian lands and kipchack cavalry was part of Georgian army). sorry I dont have any information about kipchack armour. they should wear leather armour. good missle attack, poor malee attack. low recruitment cost, low upkeep cost. poor morale.

-Aznauri Cavalry (aznauri -low noble) . armed with spear+sword+shield. chain mail armour and metal helmets. medium cavalry. strong malee attack, weak charge, normal defence. can be upgraded- +metal hand armour and metal arm armour. not high recruitment cost, low upkeep cost. good morale.

-Tadzreuli Cavalry - armoured as Tadzreuli swordmen. armed with lance+sword=shield. cant be upgraded. high recruitment cost high upkeep cost. strong charge, strong malee attack and strong defence. ecxelent morale.

-Torosani Lancers - armoured as Torosani axemen. armed with Lance+Sword+medium round shield. strong charge, very strong malee attack, strong defence. very high recruitment cost. high upkeep cost.

-Monaspa (this was the strongest Georgian regular force made by king davit IV rebuilder. this must be the bodyguard). armed with lance, straight and curved swords and heavy plate armour. with horse armour. very strong charge, very strong malee attack and defence. very high recruitment cost, high upkeep cost. ecxellent morale. this unit mustnt rout and ran away. this is the best Georgian unit.

so this is my unit list. if anyone has any question, I am ready to answer.

these are some pics about Georgian units, I will research some more in future.

here is khevsur swordmens' armour:

this is khevsur warrior.

this armour is for kartlian spearmen but helmet should be different. (metsikhovne spearmen should have also this kind of armour but with hand armour. helmet should be like this for metsikhovne.

I have seen this kind of armour in my village but I havnt taken photo. so I decided to paint that kind of armour. I am not a very good painter so... this kind of armour should be for Tadzreuli.

this should be for Torosani units, only you should add leg armour to this.

and this one is for Monaspa, (left warrior, nor right one) only you should add leg armour. and also helmet needs a little remake.

one more thing. Georgian units shouldnt be very colourfull.

tadzreuli(cavalry, infantry) and monaspa should have shields like the shield that is on this pic below.

and this kind of armour should have Abkhazian Archers:

these are some weapons and armours.

Georgians should have these kinds of swords. Georgians had that kind of swords in medieval times too

this is Georgian hand armour

these are Georgian helmets:

Georgian medieval names and surnames

male names:

Amiran
    Ashot
    Archil
    Arsen
    Andrya
    Abel
    Avag
    Armaz
    Arshusha
    Avtandil
    Abibo
    Alexandre
    Adarnase

Baqar
    Beqa
    Beshqen
    Badri
    Baadur
    Barata
    Baram
    Basil
    Bagrat
    Bachana
    Besik

Chiaber
    Chabua

David
    Demetre
    Demna
    Damiane
    Dachi

George
    Gocha
    Guaram
    Grigol
    Gubaz
    Gabriel

Erekle
    Emzar
    Estate
    Edisher
    Egarslan
    Ephrem

Kakahber
    Kakha
    Kalenike
    Konstantine
    Katsia
    Kartlos
    Kaikhosro
    Kavtar
    Kvirike
    Kaphlan

Lazare
    Lasha
    Leonti
    Liparit
    Luarsab
    Luka

Mathe
    Malaqia
    Mamuka
    Manase
    Manuchar
    Melqisedek
    Michael
    Mindia
    Mzechabuk
    Mirian
    Mirdat
    Mushni
    Murman
    Mukhran

Nikoloz
    Nariman
    Nestor
    Nugzar
    Niaz

Otar
    Onise
    Otia

Paata
    Papuna
    Petre

Rati
    Raphiel
    Revaz
    Rismag
    Rostom
    Ramaz

Saba
    Samson
    Sargis
    Saurmag
    Sachino
    Sevasti
    Simeon
    Solomon

Tariel
    Tite
    Timothe
    Tornike
    Tadeoz
    Tarkhan
    Tsotne

Ucha
    Uta

Pharnaoz
    Pharsman
    Pharsadan

Vakhtang
    Varaz
    Vamekh
    Varazbakur
    Vache

Zaal
    Zaza
    Zaqaria

female names:

Anna
    Anastasia
    Asmat
    Aneta
    Babale
    Borena
    Gvantsa
    Gogola
    Gulnara
    Guliko
    Guranda
    Gurandukht
    Dali
    Dilika
    Dedisimedi
    Darejan
    Ether
    Ekaterina
    Eka
    Eliso
    Elisabed
    Tamar
    Tekla
    Tamta
    Tinatin
    Tina
    Teona
    Katay
    Kesarea
    Lali
    Lamara
    Lela
    Lia
    Maia
    Maka
    Makrine
    Mariam
    Megi
    Mzeona
    Mtvarisa
    Miranda
    Natela
    Nazi
    Nino
    Nutsa
    Nunu
    Ninia
    Rusudan
    Riphsime
    Salome
    Sidonia
    Shorena
    Sevdia
    Suliko
    Phati
    Phatman
    Dzidzia
    Dzabunia
    Khatuna
    Khvashag
    Tsoqali
    Davar

Georgian feudal families:

Abazadze
    Korintheli
    Makhateli
    Gogibashvili
    Nasidze
    Gazneli
    Ratishvili
    Zedgenidze
    Saakadze
    Rochikashvili
    Gamrekeli
    Toreli
    Orbeli
    Bagvashi
    Orbeliani
    Baratashvili
    Kakhaberisdze
    Mkhargrdzeli
    Abashidze
    Dadiani
    Dadeshkeliani
    Gurieli
    Sharvashidze
    Anchabadze
    Chichua
    Zurabishvili
    Kachibadze
    Argutashvili
    Jakeli
    Tsikhisjvareli
    Donauri
    Shalikashvili
    Machabeli
    Kherkheulidze
    Amilakhvari
    Amirejibi
    Avalishvili
    Mukhraneli
    Guramishvili
    Tusishvili
    Gogorishvili
    Sumbatashvili
    Tavdgiridze
    Diasamidze
    Kobulisdze
    Abuletisdze
    Tukhareli
    Gaganisdze
    Tsereteli
    Mkheidze
    Chkheidze
    Lortkiphanidze
    Nizharadze
    Iashvili
    Tsulukidze
    Gelovani
    Japharidze
    Inasaridze
    Lashkhishvili
    Mikeladze
    Chijavadze
    Chiladze
    Nakashidze
    Berezhiani
    Aphrasidze
    Vachnadze
    Jorjadze
    Kordzaia
    Lionidze
    Makashvili
    Melikishvili
    Gurgenidze
    Gedevanishvili
    Phalavandishvili
    Kvenaphlaveli
    Phavlenishvili
    Cholokashvili
    Irubakidze
    Tsitsishvili
    Chavchavadze
    Khimshiashvili
    Jaiani
    Jandieri
    Doreuli

Georgian medieval titles, ancillaries and important persons

ANCILARIES AND TITLES

religion titles -

Catholicos-Patriarch all Georgia

Mtavarepiskoposi = Archbishop

Episkoposi = Bishop

Modzgvari-priest

civil titles -

Mepheta Mephe Saqartvelosi = king of kings of all Georgia

Mesiis makhvili = Sword of Mesiah, only to the Georgian kings, when Georgian king defeat major muslims armyes in 3 major battles.

Eristavt-Eristavi = Grand Duke > Only in megacities

Eristavi = Duke of some region or city

Aznauri = small or middle feodal

Mtsignobartukhutsesi = Prime-Minister,

Mechurchletukhutsesi = minister of Finance,

Mandaturtukhutsesi = head of security police,

SPECIFIC MILITARY titles for GEORGIA

Amirspasalari = minister of Defence,

Spasalari = army general

Spaspety = chef of 1000 soldiers

Asistavi = chef of 100 soldiers

for faction banner/flag, this is historical accurate medieval Georgian flag:

for cavalry banner:

for infantry:

and for royal banner:

I think the information above can be useful.

thanks
    yvelaperi dzaan magaria ,magarm es informacia "dominion of the swordis" moderatorebs gavugzavnot ara?