Thread: How to make a AAR ?

Default How to make a AAR ?

I have read the text of powerwizard but I still don't realy know how.
    could you help ? thanks

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

A DEAd END
    The armies of mordor where coming,I heard screaming people running away,will we were going to the enemy army,I was thinking is this not suicide ?We are outnumbert,I feel a strange feeling in my head,
    do I got a headache ?I hope not so because I need to lead a army of pesents,soldiers,people with guts
    to fase a enemy that wil have no mercy to kill us.
    we where marching with 3640 men strong to a enemy 8 000 men strong.
    We could already see the enemy orks trolls and a Nazgul I was thing if that thing comes to us our morale will be nothing,we tought it would be best to stay here on this hill and let them come to use.it was getting dark soon,something I hate because all thats coming is dark and ivel,as long as I live i will defend this spot so the will not pass because if they do then my son and wife will not be save deer Johana and Ditri,I miss them so much,I got to fight for my family and for all those other family's.
    our swordsmen are gonna hack into the enemy,
    the are coming orks sound the alarm,I heard the alarm I wake up take my sword and shield,
    the orks attacked the front of our army will the armourd trolls where attacking the back of our army.
    I charge upon the trolls with my armourd pics of 600 men,
    I could see in there eyes the where afraid,
    I told them do not fear we shall counter this ivel.
    the orks were stronger then I expected,then we went to aid our friends in battle there line was olmost broken,
    We fast charge upon the trolls to get them confused,I was thinking could we win know ?
    then out of nothing a Nazgul came right infront of me he takes his mach swings it to me,I avoid it then I try to stik my blade into the Nazgul rider,I succeed but out of nothing I feel a pain in my hand,
    I drop the sword and the nazgul has nothing no scratch I was trying to get up and take my sword but he swings his mach a final time and it gets dark around me I feel cold I could here the screams of my soldiers at all front the where overrun.
    I was hearing now nothing anymore,I am dead so are my soldiers,
    know I will soon be with my familie,deer Johana and my son Ditri.
    Last edited by webMaster412160; May 12, 2009 at 03:42 AM.
    One of the few to still have his first avatar in place here on TWC.
    I sometimes miss this place you know. This is where my journey began.

Default Re: How to make a AAR ?

There's no sure-fire recipe, the best way to make one is by reading a lot of them. Read the best ones here.

And have you checked out these links?

AAR's - Tips and Notes
    How to start an AAR
    Writing-related links
    Some Tips Making Comedy
    AARtist Social Group Discussion Board
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; May 10, 2009 at 04:53 AM.

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

Default Re: How to make a AAR ?

We need moar people like you on these forums Wiz.

Viking Prince's Avatar Horrible(ly cute)
    Patrician

Grandson of Silver Guard, son of Maverick, and father to Mr MM|Rebel6666|Beer Money |bastard stepfather to Ferrets54
    The Scriptorium is looking for great articles. Don't be bashful, we can help with the formatting and punctuation. I am only a pm away to you becoming a published author within the best archive of articles around.
    Post a challenge and start a debate
    Garb's Fight Club - the Challenge thread

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Cashmere View Post
    Weighing into threads with the steel capped boots on just because you disagree with my viewpoints, is just embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagar_the_Horrible
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.