Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) 5.4 English - 1.8 German (13.1.10)

Default Re: update 8/6/09:unitpack compatibility project version 2.7 - Added compatbility for AUM 2.7

I've been getting empire has stopped working crashes at the first splash screen since updating to v2.7 is anyone else experiencing this? I've attached 2.6 just in case

Default Re: update 8/6/09:unitpack compatibility project version 2.7 - Added compatbility for AUM 2.7

hey u should add the kneeling mod to this list that would b great and would "spice" it up a little

Thanks for your hard work but 2.7 doesnt seem to be working for me, there are no unit descriptions for the Ultimate artillery mod and AUM 2.2 units (maybe I installed it incorrectly?)

anyway I went back to 2.6 with AUM 2.1 and all is workng fine again.

Quote Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
    Thanks for your hard work but 2.7 doesnt seem to be working for me, there are no unit descriptions for the Ultimate artillery mod and AUM 2.2 units (maybe I installed it incorrectly?)

anyway I went back to 2.6 with AUM 2.1 and all is workng fine again.
    Yep, Im having some issues with 2.7 involving constant ctd. The problem you are having has been solved by swiss and involved changing the pack type from patch to movie. I made the change and attached the new v2.71 file, hope this works and thanks for the feedback.

Default Re: update 10/6/09:unitpack compatibility project version 2.71 - Added compatbility for AUM 2.7

I'm also having the same problems with 2.71 demowhc described above. The names and descriptions of units from AUM 2.2 wont show up in my game.
    Last edited by |Quintus Sertorius|; June 12, 2009 at 12:44 PM.

Default Re: update 10/6/09:unitpack compatibility project version 2.71 - Added compatbility for AUM 2.7

I discovered another problem but I'm not sure if it is your mod or another conflict I may have somewhere else.

The ultimate artillery mod has a couple added techs in the tech tree that appear to be missing making it impossible to progress to the more advanced artillery units, but again it may have nothing to do with your mod, just thought I'd mention it.
    Last edited by demowhc; June 16, 2009 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
    I discovered another problem but I'm not sure if it is your mod or another conflict I may have somewhere else.

The ultimate artillery mod has a couple added techs in the tech tree that appear to be missing making it impossible to progress to the more advanced artillery units, but again it may have nothing to do with your mod, just thought I'd mention it.
    I've noticed that the tech appears but has no name or description which does suggest a few lines missing on the loc file. thanks for the heads up.

Just released v 2.8

Includes update for 14/06/09 Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies mods

cheers applelover

Caelifer_1991's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: update 17/6/09:unitpack compatibility project version 2.8 - Added compatbility for latest Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies mods

Also got no unit names or descriptions for AUM 2.2 - got ultimate artillery mod also, this is with 2.71 and 2.8 (tried both in succession), i've installed everything perfectly im quite certain. Also battles start ctd'ing like 70ish turns in on my campaigns, dunno quite what that is, but given that the campaign is fine and as such it must have something to do wit hthe battles, maybe related somehow? dunno though tbh, tried everything

EDIT: turns out it's the patch_artillerymod_text, the one which is responsible for the names and descriptions for the artillery techs, seems also to effect the names/ descriptions of units ... 'spose i'll have to live without the added tech details - apart from "standardization of calibers", which inexplicably is still there. All unit details are there btw, with that file removed, including the ones added by that mod (ultimate artillery for IS).
    Last edited by Caelifer_1991; June 18, 2009 at 11:14 AM.

Default Re: update 17/6/09:unitpack compatibility project version 2.8 - Added compatbility for latest Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies mods

I have the , hessian french british spanish and ultimate artillery + AUM anc cant see names exce[t for the standard vanilla ones , any help ?

Default Re: update 22/6/09:unitpack compatibility project version 2.9 - Added compatbility for Sharpe 1.7

Version 2.9

added compatibility for Sharpe 1.7

With the new patch 1.3 they maybe some issues so I will check out all the problems people are having with unit names failing to show up and incorporate them with changes necessary for the new patch in version 3.0 which I hope to have in place within a week. Also toontotawar has a new update out which will also be included.

Thanks, enjoy and keep me up to date with any issues

applelover

Default Re: update 23/6/09:unitpack compatibility project version 3 - Added compatbility for patch 1.3 and elite units of the west DLC

Version 3

Updated to include extra 14 units in patch 1.3 and units of the west DLC

This is possibly somewhat of a beta as I don't know exactly what else has been added to the patch1.3 loc file other than the units. If there are additional non unit related lines then I'll have to take on the more labourious task of adding all the extra lines in v2.9 to the patch 1.3 loc rather than simply adding the unit lines in 1.3 to v2.9. So please update me if you either know the answer to this question or experience any bugs

enjoy

applelover

Default Re: update 23/6/09:unitpack compatibility project version 3 - Added compatbility for patch 1.3 and elite units of the west DLC

You sure work fast! I haven't finished updating my own files ha ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Officerpuppy View Post
    You sure work fast! I haven't finished updating my own files ha ha ha.
    You know what they say about the early bird

Lordz map pack doesn't work any more with your compatibility mod.

Any chance of including this mod in a future release?
    Titles changed

Quote Originally Posted by |Quintus Sertorius| View Post
    Lordz map pack doesn't work any more with your compatibility mod.
    And the patch 1.3 fun and games begin Thanks for the update it's at the top of the to-do list. Are you having any other issues with other mods not working with my loc and patch 1.3?

Quote Originally Posted by Officerpuppy View Post
    Any chance of including this mod in a future release?
    Titles changed
    No problems

Quote Originally Posted by applelover View Post
    And the patch 1.3 fun and games begin Thanks for the update it's at the top of the to-do list. Are you having any other issues with other mods not working with my loc and patch 1.3?

No problems
    Nope, all other mods work! Only some new units from ToonTotalWars units wont show their names but that's not a biggie.

Nope, all other mods work! Only some new units from ToonTotalWars units wont show their names but that's not a biggie.
    I'm a couple of toontotalwar updates behind but should get them done (plus a new aum 2.3 release that i'm informed is on the way by a reliable source) by saturday.

cheers quintus

Here's my modlist btw:

Drummer V2.45 UK Only
    GnR G's British&Highlanders_hessianv2.3_music
    french_mod
    Hessian_mod
    spawn_md
    american_mod
    british_mod
    mod_artillerymod
    ui_artillerymod_ui
    aum_mod_ape_ti
    mm653_naval_crew_v2_0

Plus A Proper Empire TI 1.04 and some smaller mods that don't add new mods or text files.

Now only Toon's, Drummer and APE 1.04 aren't fully updated by your mod. Don't know if APE needs to be but I think it add's a couple of units but I'm not sure...

Here's my modlist btw:

Drummer V2.45 UK Only
    GnR G's British&Highlanders_hessianv2.3_music
    french_mod
    Hessian_mod
    spawn_md
    american_mod
    british_mod
    mod_artillerymod
    ui_artillerymod_ui
    aum_mod_ape_ti
    mm653_naval_crew_v2_0

Plus A Proper Empire TI 1.04 and some smaller mods that don't add new mods or text files.

Now only Toon's, Drummer and APE 1.04 aren't fully updated by your mod. Don't know if APE needs to be but I think it add's a couple of units but I'm not sure...
    Good stuff I'll add the APE units as well. Just give me a shout with any future requests.