Thread: Only the opening video works

Default Only the opening video works

It seems that i have a very different problems. I have medieval total war through steam and i followed the instructions on the forum. when i start it i got through the opening scene but when i go to play i will try to start a campaign a message comes up "please select an item from the list". all of the files ARE in the right place i have checked countless times as well as uninstalled/reinstalled. from what i can tell it is basically as if the game is there but there is NO data in it i would welcome any help on this subject because ive beaten ME2 more than enough times. Thank you.

Default Re: Only the opening video works

OK i solved that problem (just for some reason part2 went to a diff folder about a million times prolly my fault) BUT i have gained a new problem. When i get in a battle the bar(?) at the bottom im not sure what u would call it. Basically where it shows ur units and the mini map and such is all white. I installed the hotfix thinking that would solve the problem but it didnt so i fall to my knees begging for help. Cuz quite honestly it is really hard to fight a battle with out it lol.