Thread: Uninstalling?

Default Uninstalling?

Hey im using modmanager and ive noticed that after using ur mod when i go back to IS (Imperial Splendour) the tooltips are still from TROM? It says British line infantry and line infantry instead of just line infantry and militia...ive deleted the startpos and script, replaced them with the one from IS, using modmanager to use IS, and double checked the user script...is there somethign im missing?

Default Re: Uninstalling?

Trying removing the DATA packs from the folder.

If all else fails and you bought the game via Steam, try deleting the main folder and have Steam reDL the files.

I'm not comp let alone mod savy so I'm the blind giving adivce to the blind on how not to trip over things

ur idea worked...guess i should have done that ages ago but i trusted mod manager. I think its probs the trom text pack that just gets automatically loaded up. Thanks for the advice anyway:p

I used the MM right off the bat playing ETW (I haven't even played a vanilla game nor do I think I ever will. I immediately went looking for mods when it finished DLing and start off with IS) and never bothered to place the text files into my date folder.

I didn't even realize what they were for until yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by defendurname View Post
    ur idea worked...guess i should have done that ages ago but i trusted mod manager. I think its probs the trom text pack that just gets automatically loaded up. Thanks for the advice anyway:p
    For whatever reason, ETW requires that the text strings be set to a high priority than 'mod'. This means that they don't show up in mod manager, and a text pack has to eb physically deleted.