Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 7/11/09 - Poland retexture update)

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 7/11/09 - Poland retexture update)

The Project looks R.I.P. !

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 7/11/09 - Poland retexture update)

I downloaded, what I understood to be ALL IN ONE DOWNLOAD (Thanks to stageNinja!!) from http://files.filefront.com/RegaliaOf.../fileinfo.html

But there is no way to open that 433MB RegaliaOfNations_May19.pack file there. Your instructions are somewhat confusing. Can you just give us one simple download link to a single install file that includes all the submodes and one clear point-by-point instruction how to install the mode using that file?

Megaupload got killed so good old Anien Regime retextures don't work, now filefornt changed into some gamefront and the links here don't work either.

agunter999's Avatar Senator

yes can we have a new download link

NONE of the download links work. Does anyone have any alternates?

OhneWollt's Avatar Civis

nobody will ever update this mod? T-T So sad

Jac_PS's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by jpinard View Post
    NONE of the download links work. Does anyone have any alternates?
    I've managed to find the 2.02 version on this site: http://www.lonebullet.com/mods/downl...free-41740.htm

Anyone still have Ottoman retexture file ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456