Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions Thread

Default Re: Suggestions Thread

Super newbie, In the next update I hope to have a "compiled pack" that has everything. It will be a very large file though. The Smoke mod will not be included since theres 4 different choices you can have for it.

Also as for changing the map, that would be changing gameplay, something regalia does not do.

Johan217's Avatar Campidoctor

Suggestion: you need a screenshot post where you show the retextures for each individual nation
    Rock 'n' roll is the only religion that will never let you down

If you can retexture uniforms for each individual nation, can you also assign a marching music for each individual nation?

Is it possible to make new small unit icons so they are more accurate to units skins?
    Another one: Is it possible to make faction specific unit icons?
    "When your opponent fears you, then's the moment when you give the fear its own rein, give it the time to work on him. Let it become terror. The terrified man fights himself. Eventually, he attacks in desperation. That is the most dangerous moment, but the terrified man can be trusted usually to make a fatal mistake."

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Hi,

I was thinking that it would look great and be historically more acurate if every regiment had its own regimentflag. Like a standard in the roman army, a unique flag. But id leave the national flag in and just add the regiment flag.

should it be possible in the new version to include a version for people who got warpath; a version where the indian team of warpath could be included in grand campaign?

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

Separate flags for different regiments (as was historically the case)?
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

Portugal should start with primarily white-coated line-infantry and cavalry, as was historically the case in the early 18th century. See here. They only went en masse for blue after the Seven Years War because of Prussian influence. In the early 18th century, the white-coats of the main Catholic powers (France/Spain/Austria) were the primary influence on the Portuguese uniform. Later on, the uniforms changed as shown(see uniform pics from 1759).

Line-infantry 1740:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Line-infantry 1762:
    Line-infantry 1781:
    Last edited by Geronimo2006; January 30, 2010 at 04:12 PM.
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12