Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: v1.70 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (Updated 19 July 2012)

Default Re: v1.32.1 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (updated 10 June 2009)

Quote Originally Posted by kombat_unit View Post
    Followed the instructions verbatim but only have the named units, i.e. prussian regiment of foot. The flags are still default and so is the music and text. Modmanger shows a lot of conflicts. Running windows xp and steam. Any help is appreciated.
    Conflicts are correct (that means that mod's pack files will / should be overwriting the data files in patch.pack and main.pack).

If you only have named units, that means that only trom_text.pack is loading. None of the TROM files are being loaded (at least that's what it sounds like). The TROM files are checked in mod manager, yes?

Default Re: v1.32.2 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (updated 14 June 2009)

Any place I can download the media files? Can't download with megaupload or rapidshare. The filefront link doesn't lead me to the file.

Johan217's Avatar Campidoctor

Filefront link is up again now.
    Rock 'n' roll is the only religion that will never let you down

Is this the correct thread to find the full version of The Rights of Man mod?

I'm totally bamboozled by the layout of this forum

I'm just looking for a direct link that'll let me download whatever I need to install/play TROM mod

Thanks.

EDIT: I notice on the first page there's a bunch of download links, so when I'm ready, I'll try those out.
    Last edited by nohopeinfear; June 20, 2009 at 05:00 PM.

Default Re: v1.32.1 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (updated 10 June 2009)

Quote Originally Posted by sage2 View Post
    Conflicts are correct (that means that mod's pack files will / should be overwriting the data files in patch.pack and main.pack).

If you only have named units, that means that only trom_text.pack is loading. None of the TROM files are being loaded (at least that's what it sounds like). The TROM files are checked in mod manager, yes?
    I had to uncheck show all pack types in mod manager, then the modules became selectable. I moved all trom mods to the bottom of the list and I'm happy as a clam. Thank you very much for trom!

Default Re: v1.33.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (1.3 Compatible, 26 June Update)

updated for 1.3

Default Re: v1.33.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (1.3 Compatible, 26 June Update)

Am I right in thinking that part 2 hasn't changed. I already have v1.30 in my download folder.

Hey is this compatible with the new units you have to BUY from CA? Cuz i bought the new units....and I like TROM
    Some people were born to be great. Others...not so much...

-= ME!=-

I have question about 2 things:

- Spaniard are yellow
    - i can't see anywhere new units being recruitable for any faction, nor they show up for Custom Battles to select. They are in preset armies for Custom Battles, but not listed on top with rest of the units.

Thanks

My empire CTDs on startup after installing 1.33

Sage,
    I have definite issues. Installed the latest version of TROM. Things right off the bat:
    1. Spanish are yellow not white, not a huge deal but still. Would indicate to me that new changes from the latest patch aren't carrying through.
    2. Unit names are definitely messed up. I looked at the recruitment roster for the highest level army barracks. Half of the names do not show up, all of the ones for units you created that the faction didn't have originally. Some units are missing the names entirely, i.e. cavalry units that you added, and some the names are just wrong, i.e. instead of Spanish line infantry or reserve line infantry it just says line infantry.
    3. DLC units do not show up in the recruitment roster. In addition, the changes made by CA to already existing units also do not show up.

Yes, DLC units are not available...at least in custom battle. The only exception is if the unit is a default unit in the initial set up. You cannot recruit one though. So nice not having to play vanilla stats though....finally had a nice naval battle
    In God we trust...everyone else gets searched.

Johan217's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy82nd View Post
    Sage,
    I have definite issues. Installed the latest version of TROM. Things right off the bat:
    1. Spanish are yellow not white, not a huge deal but still. Would indicate to me that new changes from the latest patch aren't carrying through.
    That's because we haven't updated the skin pack yet. Will be addressed soon.
    2. Unit names are definitely messed up. I looked at the recruitment roster for the highest level army barracks. Half of the names do not show up, all of the ones for units you created that the faction didn't have originally. Some units are missing the names entirely, i.e. cavalry units that you added, and some the names are just wrong, i.e. instead of Spanish line infantry or reserve line infantry it just says line infantry.
    Will check.
    3. DLC units do not show up in the recruitment roster. In addition, the changes made by CA to already existing units also do not show up.
    I don't have DLC yet, but I will try to see what is causing it. (edit: will be fixed ASAP)
    Last edited by Johan217; June 26, 2009 at 01:39 AM.
    Rock 'n' roll is the only religion that will never let you down

Quote Originally Posted by mikeCK View Post
    Yes, DLC units are not available...at least in custom battle. The only exception is if the unit is a default unit in the initial set up. You cannot recruit one though. So nice not having to play vanilla stats though....finally had a nice naval battle
    Yup, the DLC, free and pay, are not yet available (unless they were already in TROM ). They will be added in, where appropriate and historical. In some cases, we might just use / repurpose their skins and models.

Sage,
    Reg 1: confirmed this issue. It wasn't not something I checked while I was doing my testing - I just assumed they would use the new skins -- clearly not. This is something Johann understands a lot better than myself, however, so I am sure he will give it a look.

Regard 2: I cannot reproduce this issue. Are you sure that a) you copied the new trom_text.pack into \data AND b) you do not have another mod's text file / localization files present? What you are describing is the localization file not loading -- either because it's not there, or something is conflicting with it.

Reg 3: yes, by design (for the moment).

Quote Originally Posted by Siegecow View Post
    My empire CTDs on startup after installing 1.33

Most likely your script file is referencing a pack file that is not in the \data directory.

Quote Originally Posted by ScopeSgt13 View Post
    Hey is this compatible with the new units you have to BUY from CA? Cuz i bought the new units....and I like TROM
    Not yet. They will be added as a optional pack for TROM in the future, where they are historically appropriate.

sweet downloading

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

Quote Originally Posted by sage2 View Post
    Most likely your script file is referencing a pack file that is not in the \data directory.
    so how is it fixed? i tried reinstalling the game and the mod and same thing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegecow View Post
    so how is it fixed? i tried reinstalling the game and the mod and same thing happened.
    I would use Mod Manager to activate the pack files you are going to use.