Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: v1.70 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (Updated 19 July 2012)

Default Re: v1.23.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST

Okay, there is now a new version linked - try this one (I am trying as well). Also, note that I have applied to ModDB; this may be where major versions live in the future.

Many apologies -- I don't know why, but this has been a particularly large PITB for the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zimoa of Flanders View Post
    Aye, corepack 2 file is corrupt on both DLL.
    Perhaps it was corrupted in the archiving process? Have you checked the file integrity on the .rar file that you uploaded, sage2?

Nevermind, the most recently uploaded .rar seems to be fine. Thanks!

Lord Zimoa's Avatar Slitherine Games
    Citizen

Works now, thanks.

Default Re: v1.23.1 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST

Note a slight update to 1.23.1 to fix a couple strings and a small issue with several line units maximum.

Default Re: v1.24.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST

[Moved]

Default Re: v1.20.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (Download Back Up)

Quote Originally Posted by marcus.aurelius View Post
    Have you tried ModDB?

I wasn't able to download part one from file front. Are those mirrors still up?

Brilliant mod, BTW...
    Yup, TROM at ModDB is up and running, and I am updating it as I update the other mirrors.

Default Re: v1.27.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST

Wow, so many updates!

If I downloaded Ver. 1.21 and update to 1.27 will I have to abandon my current campaign?

Thanks again for a truly fun mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Slugger78 View Post
    Wow, so many updates!

If I downloaded Ver. 1.21 and update to 1.27 will I have to abandon my current campaign?

Thanks again for a truly fun mod.
    Not at all.

* It is not necessary to start a new campaign if upgrading betwen from v1.10 or later to version 1.20, as there have been no changes to startpos.esf.

Quote Originally Posted by sage2 View Post
    Not at all.

* It is not necessary to start a new campaign if upgrading betwen from v1.10 or later to version 1.20, as there have been no changes to startpos.esf.
    Unless you happen to be cursed like me!

Serenissima's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: v1.28.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST

The music pack is an invalid file, according to Mediafire. Any chance of an upload elsewhere?
    Most Serene.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenissima View Post
    The music pack is an invalid file, according to Mediafire. Any chance of an upload elsewhere?
    Done. The links now point to filefront.

Serenissima's Avatar Tiro

Thank you. ^_^
    Most Serene.

Default Re: v1.20.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST

Quote Originally Posted by Smug View Post
    *hopping up and down impatiently*

And since i have the minute to spare, i'd like to take a minute to say thank you for an EXCELLENT approach to ETW, sage. Few people are taking so methodical an approach historical wise. I don't mean to dump on any mod in particular, they're all good in their own ways... but PERSONALLY i was eager to see a britain that couldnt field just as many armies as france could easily, the patience to recreate a more "accurate" simulation of each country's forte's and faux-pas' is far more engrossing for me than the regular game.
    I am about to download TROM and remove Darthmod - fingers crossed! I really agree with Smug's sentiments too!

Hello Guys - is all I have to down load this file only? trom_corev1.23.1_Part_2.rar.
    Or do I need to download part one?

Quote Originally Posted by The Kurgan View Post
    Hello Guys - is all I have to down load this file only? trom_corev1.23.1_Part_2.rar.
    Or do I need to download part one?
    Both Part 1 and Part 2 are required for your first install. After this, you will only need to download Part 1 when there are small updates to TROM. When there are major updates that include textures or other large media files, you will need to re-download Part 2.

We separated the files out to reduce the download burden -- most of the time, you will be able to update a file smaller than 1 MB in size.

Make sure that you follow the instruction for placing startpos.esf and the .lua file in the campaign directory.

And yeah, we need an installer, I know!

thanks! But what is startpos.esf and the .lua file and where do I find the instructions about putting them in the campaign directory? I use modmanager and packfile manager if that helps?

Quote Originally Posted by The Kurgan View Post
    thanks! But what is startpos.esf and the .lua file and where do I find the instructions about putting them in the campaign directory? I use modmanager and packfile manager if that helps?
    The instructions are in Part 1.

Those two files are in Part 2. Start a game as Russia; if you can recruit Russian Line in Moscow, you know it's installed correctly.

Thanks Sage - that's a good help.

Just one lats question. I have dathmod installed - and I use mod manager. do I have to uninstall darth mod or can I just choose not to tick the mod's box on mod manager?
    I dont know how to uninstall a mod ...