Hello, guys, while I absolutely enjoy playing the newly released Third age TW, I thought about adding my LOTR-Complete recordings music to the game.
But there are some problems, I encountered, and I thought, well perhaps you know something about it.
I already had changed the music for actually fighting against enemy troops, namely the battle section in descr_sounds_music.
I had put the names of my tracks in there(according to where I wanted them to be audible), and added them to the music folder in the sounds folder, in their respective destination.
I did the same for campmap music.
Now the problem: Everthing works fine, besides that when I play a faction and play a battle against another faction in a certain territory(e.g. fighting Elves in Lothlorien), I do not get to hear my factions/cultures battle music but the music from the faction I fight/the place of culture I am in.
So if I played Mordor and fought against Elves in Lothlorien I got my modded Elven-music. And playing Isengard I got my modded Rohan-music in Helms Deep. Note that campmapmusic and everything else APART from the BATTLE section music works fine.

So any solution? Or is this intended to happen?????
Any ideas????
Any help would be VERY welcome.