Thread: CTD

Default CTD

You should make a general topic for bugs and the like.
    anyway, I was playing IBRR and firstly it has an FD starting picture secondly, whenever I click on the region in southern spain in the mini-map or move around in west africa the game CTDs, any help would be appreciated.
    Caius Valerius Messala
    Patrician

Libertus

Default Re: CTD

I had an CTD after a fight against the Saxons as the Romano-British. I hit the check mark to continue to the campaign and then i found myself on the desktop... unfortunately it was an heroic victory

Cogito, ergo sum

Quote Originally Posted by stormer View Post
    You should make a general topic for bugs and the like.
    anyway, I was playing IBRR and firstly it has an FD starting picture secondly, whenever I click on the region in southern spain in the mini-map or move around in west africa the game CTDs, any help would be appreciated.
    What do you have installed?

Quote Originally Posted by Floit View Post
    I had an CTD after a fight against the Saxons as the Romano-British. I hit the check mark to continue to the campaign and then i found myself on the desktop... unfortunately it was an heroic victory
    Is it working now?

Art by Joar

IBRR version 7.03
    Imperator II, RTRPE and XGM.
    Caius Valerius Messala
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by stormer View Post
    IBRR version 7.03
    Imperator II, RTRPE and XGM.
    Have you tried to lower your game settings?

Art by Joar

thank you very much, it's working for sometime now, so I'll infrom you if anything goes wrong.
    Caius Valerius Messala
    Patrician

Libertus

Im sorry, i put it in the wrong forum, this bug happened in rios FD... i apologize, maybe a moderator could move my post?

Cogito, ergo sum

Whenever I play the Eastern Roman Empire, I have a CTD whenever I try to play a battle with them, no matter where in the empire they are.
    Sons of Queen Dido, Warriors of Libye (EB AAR)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=237765

A Carthagian AAR about the life of a Libyan Phoenician soldier in the army of Carthage, giving his own account and personal opinions of the battles and conquests Carthage undertakes.

I just know the epicness will blow your minds!!

Quote Originally Posted by cottontail View Post
    Whenever I play the Eastern Roman Empire, I have a CTD whenever I try to play a battle with them, no matter where in the empire they are.
    1. What version are you playing?

2. Have any scripts installed?

Does it CTD also when playing custom battles? If so, I would say something is wrong with your installation. You have a clean BI 1.6?

Quote Originally Posted by Joar View Post
    1. What version are you playing?

2. Have any scripts installed?

Does it CTD also when playing custom battles? If so, I would say something is wrong with your installation. You have a clean BI 1.6?

1. I have 7.0 installed

2. I don't have any scripts

3. The ERE is playable in custom battles, and BI is clean

I think I will reinstall it and see what happens.
    Sons of Queen Dido, Warriors of Libye (EB AAR)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=237765

A Carthagian AAR about the life of a Libyan Phoenician soldier in the army of Carthage, giving his own account and personal opinions of the battles and conquests Carthage undertakes.

I just know the epicness will blow your minds!!

i have CTDs about 33% of the time once i click the checkmark to go back to the campain

this happens in all of the assorted campains and it gets really frustrating, enough to make me stop playing as i really hate playing the same battle 3,4 times

What do you have installed (what version of the mod, any patches?) and what script is on?

Art by Joar

i have the latest version , IBFD7.03 and i have the default full script on.

You think vista could be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by sithlord447 View Post
    i have the latest version , IBFD7.03 and i have the default full script on.

You think vista could be a problem?
    It could, but I think the problem you're experiencing is caused by the default script, which is buggy, I'm afraid. I suggest you to switch it to the 4tpy script.

Art by Joar

Indefinitely Banned

With or without scripts, at some points during the campaign CTD will occure. My recent experience (version7.3) with CTD during sieges and named characters indicates more bugs not necessary related to scripts.

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

[quote=cottontail;5543738]Whenever I play the Eastern Roman Empire, I have a CTD whenever I try to play a battle with them, no matter where in the empire they are.[/q

I'm still having the same problem ,i started a thread but it seems nobody can help .I have 7.03 with sound mod revelutions .I noticed you where advised to lower ypur settings ,did ythis work ? i
    have mine almost on full but there again dont have a problem with any other mod ! i really love this mod but carnt auto resolve every battle

In my eagerness to post and hopfully resove the issue i failed to read all posts .Did the change in script help ???
    Last edited by Constantius; July 25, 2009 at 03:21 AM.

Signature made by Joar

Indefinitely Banned

There have been numerous posts regarding bugs, glitches etc did try to follow them right from the start but most of the problems remains unsolved and I doubt anyone here will be able to offer instant solutions to various reported CTD's.

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf68 View Post
    There have been numerous posts regarding bugs, glitches etc did try to follow them right from the start but most of the problems remains unsolved and I doubt anyone here will be able to offer instant solutions to various reported CTD's.
    Thanks for reply .Yes i suppose your right ,it just seems a shame i carnt play it now.Will just have o wait untill V8.0 comes out and hope ,in the mean time there still IJ and Rios to play plus got a great campaign going on in chivalry

Signature made by Joar