Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Post Your IB:SAIV1.0 Screen Shots Here

Default Re: Post Your IB:SAIV1.0 Screen Shots Here

Ouch! It`s possible for a trooper to be buried into a rock?
    http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...0-41-34-01.jpg
    I haven`t noticed that in rs2 previously, but I haven`t had much experience with it though. Does it happen there too?

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Quote Originally Posted by florin80 View Post
    I haven`t noticed that in rs2 previously, but I haven`t had much experience with it though. Does it happen there too?
    , and who said roman legionaries couldn't walk thru rocks or walls.

And I guess whoever manages to pull out that guy from the rock will become king. Epic stuff!

SeniorBatavianHorse's Avatar Tribunus Vacans

A few more pics! A small force has moved west and north from Constantinople to flush out a raiding party.

Wow those pics look very good. It almost looks like M2.

You can afford domesticorum pedites, just to sit around at Constantanople? ... Damn...

Boycott boycotts!'

No, they are the general unit of the designated Caesar! He is based in Constantinople for the moment to keep taxes high.

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by florin80 View Post
    Happens to me all the time in Star Wars Battlefront I, a stupid battle droid gets stuck there and slaughters the clone troopers while the timer runs down lol.

Also, great pics SBH!!! Let's see a palatina regiment next!!!

Ahh, the Majoranus guy.

Boycott boycotts!'

It was one of those dank and gloomy days in the forests of Germania. Emperor Julianus was on campaign and suddenly found the need to build a road, out of trees in the hilly terrain, for no reason at all. Calling upon his engineers, he discovered that said engineers had left their axes and saws back in Gaul. No matter, thought Julianus, as he noticed an absolutely collosall host of Frankish barbarians slavering their way up the hill. He had an idea and after several hours, came up with...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

A road made out of bodies. Four and a half thousand of them. Julianus was most pleased...but it was just a bit slippery from all the blood and guts and hacked off limbs.
    'The Last Pagan Emperor'- An Invasio Barbarorum Somnium Apostatae Juliani AAR
    MAARC L 1st Place
    MAARC LXXI 1st Place

'Immortal Persia' A Civilization III AAR

Prepare to imbibe the medicine of rebuke!

Two legions of the line assemble in a defensive formation against an opposing horde of Gothic and Sarmatian barbarians.

In the centre, in reserve, stand the auxilia palatinae in a dense column ready to advance and crack the onrushing barbarians:

Here's one of the Herculianii Seniores about to unleash hell on attacking Alemanni.

Parzival2211's Avatar Ducenarius

Nice one!

Woah...could this be the record for the oldest rebel general ever?

110 years of age and he had justdecided that life within the Constantini faction too much to bear.

He has the same portrait as Constantius II (I think?) though his excessive age rules out an emperor defecting from his own empire to start life as a brigand
    MAARC L 1st Place
    MAARC LXXI 1st Place

Kill him!!!! - Oh no wait I expect he is already about to drop dead . . .

My record was a diplomat in vanilla RTW, I think. He was about 97 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorBatavianHorse View Post
    Kill him!!!! - Oh no wait I expect he is already about to drop dead . . .
    I thought about letting the Fates decide his future but he was blocking my armies route out of Ravenna so, unfortunately, I had to 'pension' him off...permanently
    MAARC L 1st Place
    MAARC LXXI 1st Place

Merula's Avatar Campidoctor

Here's some pics from my AAR that i thought i'd share.
    Just for some clarification, im actually playing as the Franks, and this is a WRE army attacking my "frankish roman legionaries" (makes more sense in the AAR haha)

Anyway, so a small army (me) is just casually marching up this hill

And then they see something at the top so they run,

The peeps on the hill didnt like my guys very much...

So i attacked them

I killed the infantry (who btw were invincible, they were gold chevron with gold upgrades V my no experience guys funny how the were peasants!!! They managed to kill 3/4 of all my 180 spearmen!!! THERE WERE ONLY 50 OF THEM!!!!! )
    And went to attack the cavalry...

This bastard would not attack me....

so... JAVELINS!!!!

I charged them, they killed even more of my men, then they did what i thought they would do from the start...

Sthilico's Avatar Laetus

Greetings, actually Herculiani unity Seniors at source, carried a picture of Hercules which is unknown today. At the entrance of Christianity, the vast majority of shields, if not all, were modified in their old pagan identity to reflect icons that had nothing to do with reality.
    I am a historian, and I always worry about the greater historical accuracy, along with the gameplay, and if it reconciles with no problem, happy I will want to reach a historic agreement.
    This is the case of the unit that is obviously reflected the eagle is not fictitious, the shield is true to the notitia, however, at the time that happens to us, Julian, on his arrival to the throne, he changed his image again shield of herculiani, his original figure of a Hercules powerful, dominant.
    That is why, I modified the image offered Julianorum mods, because although I love it, personally and for my own exclusive benefit, I want to change, for more consistency with the times.
    (Surely they changed some units with their symbols on their shields, but we have only written record of Ammianus says, referring to the Herculiani).

I repeat: it is a personal change for me. =)
    post image wordpress

Quote Originally Posted by Sthilico View Post
    Greetings, actually Herculiani unity Seniors at source, carried a picture of Hercules which is unknown today. At the entrance of Christianity, the vast majority of shields, if not all, were modified in their old pagan identity to reflect icons that had nothing to do with reality.
    I am a historian, and I always worry about the greater historical accuracy, along with the gameplay, and if it reconciles with no problem, happy I will want to reach a historic agreement.
    This is the case of the unit that is obviously reflected the eagle is not fictitious, the shield is true to the notitia, however, at the time that happens to us, Julian, on his arrival to the throne, he changed his image again shield of herculiani, his original figure of a Hercules powerful, dominant.
    That is why, I modified the image offered Julianorum mods, because although I love it, personally and for my own exclusive benefit, I want to change, for more consistency with the times.
    (Surely they changed some units with their symbols on their shields, but we have only written record of Ammianus says, referring to the Herculiani).

I repeat: it is a personal change for me. =)
    post image wordpress
    Very nice Stilicho. I like it. So would this shield design have been used by the Herculiani units in the 3rd C as well?