Thread: the first question about IJ3

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

Default the first question about IJ3

So i have not completely understood, when i want to play one of the campaigns of this great mod i have to load the script (355/365) in the options of IJ folder?? cause starting the game you onli see 361 campaign...

Second question..once i save a game of 365 campaign...can i start the game and load or i have to load the script in the options and then start..??

Thank you in advance for the answer
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Default Re: the first question about IJ3

Quote Originally Posted by -Traiano- View Post
    So i have not completely understood, when i want to play one of the campaigns of this great mod i have to load the script (355/365) in the options of IJ folder?? cause starting the game you onli see 361 campaign...

Second question..once i save a game of 365 campaign...can i start the game and load or i have to load the script in the options and then start..??

Thank you in advance for the answer
    Ok, I've added extra information in the Main page Thread outlining how to install the other campaigns.

But essentially, the 361AD campaign is the default campaign, that is, it is the one that is loaded when you install IJ.

All three campaigns, though are in the Campaign GamesPlay folder within the Options folder.

To play the 365AD campaign for instance, simply install the 365AD campaign from the Options folder. This will install the script as well. The same goes for the other two campaigns.

So, if you install the 365AD campaign to play then it will stay as your default campaign until you decide to try another campaign.

With the other IB mods, everytime you load your saved game you still need to activate the script by clicking on a city.

Just remember to save your campaigns using the relevant campaign. For example, if you are playing the 355AD campaign and want to save it, the call it 355ADSavedGame1, and so on for the other campaigns.

Hope all this helps.

Cheers

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

Thank you very much you cleared all my doubts!!!

Let me say that you've done an extraordinary work, the mod is amazing, for now i had a quik look on romans of 361AD and their units are just magnificent!!

I think we'll all have lots of fun playing IJ3, and is onli the beta!!

Thank you again man
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

Give me a report on how it plays some time Traiano, I can't play for now.