Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: IJV3.0 BETA AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Default IJV3.0 BETA AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

Default Re: IJV3.0 BETA AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

first to download!!! i love you Julian, ready to play!!!
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

Finch's Avatar is Deadpool
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

finally thanks Julianus

Thank you very much. IJ is the greatest computer game ever!

Did you finish all the ethnic traits?
    The size of that character traits file almost doubled from the first Beta to the last one.
    It seems impossible for a human to accomplish that.

Even the unfinished the ethnic traits added an immense depth to the gameplay.
    I did always try to send family members to where they came from. Africans to Afrca etc.
    And it was intuitive to remember general as "the Frankish" of "the Illyrian".

Do the traits have effects like command now? (I'm not sure if I needed that.)

And what was wrong with the upload? Did you fix that, or did it just go away?
    Last edited by CIaagent11; May 05, 2009 at 07:40 PM.

[quote=CIaagent11;5124146]
    Thank you very much. IJ is the greatest computer game ever!
    Thank you for the kind words.
    Did you finish all the ethnic traits?
    The size of that character traits file almost doubled from the first Beta to the last one.
    It seems impossible for a human to accomplish that.
    Well, when is anything finished, but as far as I am concerned the traits are done. I'm happy to tweak at peoples suggestions though.

And what was wrong with the upload? Did you fix that, or did it just go away?
    Megaupload seemed to have a bug, so I've used FileFront. I will try and upload using Megaupload at work and see if that makes a difference.

Downloading.

Art by Joar

Downloaded and installing now! I'M SO HAPPY! (sorry, Mark Lowry moment)

[plays Crash Bandicoot music and does the Happy Dance (tm)]
    Trust in Jesus, always!

Quote Originally Posted by CIaagent11 View Post
    IJ is the greatest computer game ever!
    Thank you for the kind words.
    I mean it. Other games don't interest me any more. Not even Empire.
    They are always programmed for the lowest common denominator.
    And they are usually unfinished.

Ecce istas modificationes sunt magnificae.
    What does that mean? It didn't google anything.

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

AWESOMEZ!!

too bad I didn't finish the campaign though-so close...
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

9 hours! Damn
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

A big THANKS to all Total War modders

Visitor13 came to TWC for the wafers

JH u should be emperor of the world! (or at least president of the republic of Australia, once we become a republic!!)
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"

Quote Originally Posted by CIaagent11 View Post
    What does that mean? It didn't google anything.
    I'd be really surprised if it did. Especially if we consider that I made it up . It is just my personal interpretation of what could have been the Late Latin version of "HAE MUTATIONIS MAGNIFICAE SUNT", which means "These mods/modifications (IB's, of course) are great". Since the Romans didn't develop either computer games or mods for them, I took the liberty of assuming that the words 'mutatio' or 'modificatio' could have been used to express that concept, if the Romans had developped those things

Art by Joar

Quote Originally Posted by PSEUDO ROMANUS View Post
    I'd be really surprised if it did. Especially if we consider that I made it up . It is just my personal interpretation of what could have been the Late Latin version of "HAE MUTATIONIS MAGNIFICAE SUNT", which means "These mods/modifications (IB's, of course) are great". Since the Romans didn't develop either computer games or mods for them, I took the liberty of assuming that the words 'mutatio' or 'modificatio' could have been used to express that concept, if the Romans had developped those things
    That's actually pretty funny.

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

Seriously: what is empire against Rtw/Bi best mods as Roma Surrectum, Invasio Barbarorum/Julianorum??? I really neither think nor want empire...onli those mods give me the true passion of gaming total war!!! a big thanks to all rtw modders!!!!!!!!!!!
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

Downloading now. I love this mod!

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

Finally! I'm downloading now!!!!
    Thank you very much.For me, IJ is the greatest computer game ever!
    Very compliments to JH!!!! I'll try this fantastic mod immediatly!!!!
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

Download is SUSPENDED while I repackage the mod to correct the current errors. I will attempt to upload the revised file sometime today (Melbourne Time).

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

those who already downloaded and installed the mod will have some kind of fix to apply or we must redownload and reinstall??

I'd say so...it's only one missing file, isn't it?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast