Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EOD2 Improvement pack - Immortal

Default Re: EOD2 Improvement pack - Immortal

Just seen this and will download now. I love both EOD mods, and am always open to something to make them even better. I think I will probably end up sticking with un-Immortalised (Or is that just 'mortal') EOD2, but I will give this a whirl to see what it is like.

@ all - does anyone think its funny that we're getting close to having 'historical accuracy' type arguments over an invented fantasy mod?
    But not quite at the level that you get with Middle Earth mods, thankfully. I swear some of those guys are more obsessed with lore accuracy than the historical realism plonkers.
    Protein cores made in the rough endoplasmic reticulum are posttranslationally modified by glycosyltransferases in the Golgi apparatus, where GAG disaccharides are added to protein cores to yield proteoglycans; the exception is hyaluronan, which is uniquely synthesized without a protein core and is "spun out" by enzymes at cell surfaces directly into the extracellular space.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

I swear some of those guys are more obsessed with lore accuracy than the historical realism plonkers.
    LOL. You don't know the half of it..

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Download Links are broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    I just have wacky ideas, Mak (and Aradan) actually make them reality.

Wait until you see what we've come up with for 300', I think we may have gone tooo far this time
    You wretched tease

The guy on that picture in the first post looks like Shagrath vocalist from(in) Dimmu Borgir.

Does this not work for BI? Because I do not have Alexander I only have Rome: Total War Gold

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

Wafomania
    No, because the Immortality trait was added only in Alexander TW.
    But you are still free to use music tracks from Narakir's pack
    Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance.
    - Biblical Proverb
    Nobody will try to figure it out if you are made of glass or of metal. They'll treat you the same way.
    When you show your strength, you'll find a company of those who want to steal it from you, but your weakness, you'll be all alone with it.

- Winter Voices

Lanjane's Barbarian Empires * Barbarian Empires: Hellenistic Legacy * Extended Cultures V * Rome - Total Realism 8 * Lanjane's Mini-Workshop * Rome: Total Music

Can someone repost this file? Both links are broken.

Scelucid Hopolite's Avatar Libertus

yea could someone please reupload this as neither of the links work

I'll second (or third, as it is) that request - I'd love to give this a try.

Guys just download my Severin art pack. It contains two files, one to make Vampires immortal and the other to make both vamps and Werewolves immortal (ala Underworld), as well as new art for the Severin. The download is in my sig.

Take Care!

Narakir's Avatar Decanus

Sorry for not noticing this earlier I forgot to subscribe here while I was doing other things the last months. Anyway I've re-uploaded the mod here : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2728

It's now in version 1.1 : Which only has a few game-play changes
    - Druids Filatei are recruitable earlier and they got 2 experience points with the last barracks level, they remain uber-expensive though.
    - Final Black Veil temple now gives +1 to amour bonus and +1 to all weapons, instead of +2 in amour. Now Severins can actually have +3 with amour & weapons with proper forge instead of wasting an amour bonus.
    - Swineherd barbarians now have warcry ability.

It's very probable that I'll not continue to update the mod, but I don't like to say never...
    "They do not possess the true fire. They speak of creation and they boast of their potential but they do not create anything beyond the mundane. Their imagination is poor, obsessed with the small details. A true Dreamer, I say, creates a grand scheme and then concentrates on the details. Starting with the details is for the ants of the imagination - the small insects who aspire only to be fed.”

Nihl Xander, Godsmen Engineer - Planescape Torment

Libertus

The changes are great! I hope to see you back with new improvements for this great mod!!!!!

yep very cool, will be more cool if you will fix the custom battles and continue the sub-mod

By the way, if you want humans to be immortals and to don't change game codes, just bribe some vampire Generals it works

do i need version 1.02 of the mod too play? because that is what i have

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

I would think so, but Narakir hasn't been active for nearly a year so trial and error I guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12