Thread: Working together with other eastern european mods?

Default Working together with other eastern european mods?

Hi folks! I stumbled over a few other eastern european mods and was wondering if this is not an opportunity for a great collaboration. There is a Bulgarian, a Magyar and a Lithuanian mod with some pretty cool ideas/skins/etc.
    AFAIK you already use the byzantine unit rooster?
    Cya
    Roman

Default Re: Working together with other eastern european mods?

Yeah I know, doubble post, but I have my reaseons...

This is what alien_t, a member of the bulgaria team wrote: (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=257538)

Hi,
    The idea is pretty good. We're small team and currently working on the new version of our mod, which will be completely different from the previous versions. So we don't have much time to participate in other large projects. In spite of that we are cooperating currently with this, this and this mod projects(and with a lot smaller mods in development too).

The all mods you mentioned are really great and if somebody have the desire and permission from Rusichi, Lithuanian & Magyar mods to make make a combined new mod, we can give our work/roster.

Best regards,
    alien_t
    Thats really kind, I think.

This is indeed something that we should think about.
    English 1.0 Studia Marka™

I think with your a mount of work done before, its shouldnt be a problem to borrow skins from the other 3 mods, when you give CREDIT.

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

I know the CBUR guys, I don't think they'll not accept...

CBUR is already in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.