Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Download Links broken

Default Re: Download Links broken

Quote Originally Posted by Beiss View Post
    Ok, I managed to download the files using a proxy, and uploaded them to another location. The new link is in the readme. Let me know if it doesn't work.
    I am downloading them from the new link
    Thanks a lot, ill make sure to not lose them again.

Beiss's Avatar Nemo nascitur...

Glad to hear it's working. Sorry for the long wait.
    Under the patronage of Halie Satanus, Emperor of Ice Cream, in the house of wilpuri

What is the difference between the files available on filefront and the file available here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1621 ?

Hmm, that file is no longer available because xenophonia.ngst.nu cannot be reached.

UndrState's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    What is the difference between the files available on filefront and the file available here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1621 ?

Hmm, that file is no longer available because xenophonia.ngst.nu cannot be reached.
    Whoa, what's going on? Damn, I really want this. What do we do?

Beiss's Avatar Nemo nascitur...

As I said in my PM, I can't keep fixing the filefront links every few months - I stopped developing the mod and playing the game years ago and have no interest in picking up either again.

To safeguard the mod for future generations, it needs to be stored somewhere safe. The mod is almost 1 GB in total. It's easy to find places on the internet to store 1 GB forever for almost no money at all, but not if the files are copyrighted by CA, which they are. If the files were stored here on TWC, I'm sure that copyright wouldn't be an issue. However, last time I looked, it wasn't possible to store anything larger than a few MB here on TWC.
    Under the patronage of Halie Satanus, Emperor of Ice Cream, in the house of wilpuri

If we get it, we can upload it to Mega or Mediafire.

how such a great mod can be downloaded?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12