Rise of the Lycans
This mod is partly inspired by the Underworld trilogy and the name is derived from the last part's title. (This is up for change if there are any complications) It will use the movies lore and draw upon additional lore (self-invented or otherwise).
The campaign will begin after Lucian breaks free with his fellow Lycans from enslavement by the Vampires, in our course of events all of the Lycans manage to escape and Sonja is not killed. You make your own story from then onward.
The mod's goals are to create a highly atmospheric experience, to achieve this there will be an entire graphical overhaul, from the UI and models to the lighting, and have intense gameplay which will be a mix between previous Total War titles and ETW. A diverse set of units with unique approaches to warfare will be introduced accompanied by an entire set of new animations. This mod will not focus on realism or historical accuracy of any kind (fictional or non-fictional).
- A small but action packed campaignmap.
- UI graphical overhaul and new loadingscreens.
- 4 main factions: the Coven, the Lycans, a human faction (TBA) and Corvinus.
- Each faction will have a set of unique units.
- New government types and religions.
- Alliance and protectorate benefit system
- New tech tree with all new technologies.
- Altered Victory conditions to not be limited to capturing certain territories.
- Campaign objectives as seen in the RTI campaign.
Note: All of this is up for change and nothing is final, including screenshots.
Q: When will this mod be released?
A: When it's done, like every other mod in existence.
Q: Will you include all of the aforementioned?
A: Only if it's possible, otherwise it will be scrapped.
Q: How can I join this team?
A: You are required to contribute quality information and\or work before you are allowed to join the team.
Q: Will you put this and this in the mod?
A: Any suggestions are welcomed and reviewed. This mod will not however tailor to everyone.