Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod UPDATE VERSION 1.2 RELEASED! Empire 1.3 Compatible

Default Re: The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod UPDATE VERSION 1.2 RELEASED! Empire 1.3 Compatible

The Links don't work mate could you update them please. cheers!

Default Re: The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod UPDATE VERSION 1.2 RELEASED! Empire 1.3 Compatible

Is this mod still around, I would love to go on it.

The download still works from the first post in this thread. Unfortunately I can't reliably get it to work. I just downloaded and tested this afternoon, on a clean install of ETW. I got into the game and playtested one battle, then went to start a campaign and suffered a CTD. I can't get it working since then. Heck, I even removed, deleted directories and re-downloaded ETW, but I still can't get it to work again.

Is there any mod that does something similar to this one but is actually worked on or atleast finished?

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

You could try vadik_1st's The Native Units from the Warpath Campaign to the Grand Campaign unit pack, combined with a mod which unlocks the Native American factions such as the All Factions Unlocked startpos or Empire Total Factions. This will not be a perfect combination (e.g. you will not be able to recruit ordinary archers, only the economic research tree will be available and I think you would need to make a separate mod to be able to recruit ships) but it's a start.

zercopiteco's Avatar Libertus

Someone tien a new link gread the spirit , are all fallen

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by zercopiteco View Post
    Someone tien a new link gread the spirit , are all fallen

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13143592

this should still work, and just in case (IE does not always work with the link below, Firefox etc., work fine

https://mega.nz/#!aJtnEACS!xeTeldLLh...ELlET4kah6fyl4
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Default Re: The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod

good sir,

I do not know much about them (the Comanche) do they compete with the mongols. I know a great deal about them.

onmy6's Avatar Miles

Now this would be a very cool mod to get up and running again

Can someone remind me how one launches this mod from the main screen? Grand Campaign or Warpath campaign ?

onmy6's Avatar Miles

These are the instructions that came with the mod:

There are 3 files in The Great Spirit.zip : startpos.esf, TGS Compatible Localisation.pack and the_great_spirit.pack.

startpos.esf has to be extracted intoC:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data\campaigns\main.

TGS Compatible Localisation.pack and the_great_spirit.pack have to be extracted to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data.

After this, either add a line in your user_empire_scripts : mod the_great_spirit.pack:, or much more simply, download LtChambers mod manager, and just tick the box
    Now with that said I couldn't get it to work until I removed the "TGS Compatible Localisation.pack" from the data folder once I did this it worked fine, but of course without the
    TGS Compatible Localisation.pack you have no file names for units or correct names for buildings etc etc

Tried this mod with the age of enlightenment mod, during the faction selection there is no option to select the native factions. Maybe they are totally incompatible.

bk2-modder's Avatar Libertus

You have to have a startpos file that enables native american factions to be playable in the grand campaign, like All Factions Playable. It isn't an issue with The Great Spirit Mod.

Darth Mod has a lot of issues on it's own, so keep that in mind when trying to mod it even more.

Awesome mod love it so much is there any way to get a 4 year version,(spring, spring, Winter, Winter) it would mean the world, either way thank you so much for the amazing mod I hope you keep at it, wonderful work.

Hello, is this mod supposed to be played on Steam version only?
    Because i can't make it work on non-steam Empire

Default Re: The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod

total noob question< how the hell do i download this... tried using the mirrors, 1st one takes me to game front? the second mirror does not work... please help

Does anyone know if this still works?

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Wolf View Post
    Does anyone know if this still works?
    should do links in post below
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14605777
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Thank you.