Thread: HOW TO POST BIG PICTURES?

Default HOW TO POST BIG PICTURES?

Sorry for the Newby Question but how do you post pictures that are huge like the size of the first impression thread? I have posted in JPEG and they dont turn out to big

Dazo's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: HOW TO POST BIG PICTURES?

Hello bps08,

- Maybe your hosting site has the "resize image" option selected by default or you chose the link of the resized pic when copying the link... I use imageshack: http://www.imageshack.us/ but there are others.
    - Browse your pc for pic, be sure "resize image" options arn't selected, click start upload under, wait a little, then copy the first link at the top of the new page and paste it in the "insert image" window after clicking the "insert image" button in this forum (you have it in the quick reply menu of threads).
    - It should appear as a big picture . Don't forget the "spoilers" tags if you put big pics, those make a thread difficult to read .

EDIT: I saw the other thread, if you mean how to capture pics same size as ingame, yes, use print screen yes and/or a software like fraps or anything else to save or convert it.
    Last edited by Dazo; May 02, 2009 at 02:50 PM.

really 2 spam threads

EDIT 1000th post

Thread Closed
    Son of _Pontifex_Father to Mithrandir
    - Citizen, Artifex, Civitate - Librarian

Third Age: Total War - Most Promising Mod of 2008
    2D Graphical Artist & Moderator