Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Blood, Broads, & Bastards! v4.0

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Blood, Broads, & Bastards! v4.0

Sorry dumb question. But will his work for Stainless Steel or retrofit mods?

Is this link broken? I can't access the download.

Never mind, I figured it out.

Axis Sunsoar's Avatar Domesticus

I think I might cry... Its just so beautiful...
    of course, those would be *ahem* manly RPGamer tears!

Okay, I don't know if this thread is dead buttt...
    I'd like to start by praising your names, glorious lords ! I'm playing as a very diplomatically strong Genoa, with alliances across the better part of Europe and a swath cut from Egypt in the name of the Holy Father (three times pope, an alliance with the papal states...pretty banging). All of this was made possible by your new princesses system where they're actually pretty cool.

But now my young faction leader and his heir are both married to foreign (and very hot) princesses, and I can't seem to find princes to marry my daughters to. Can I marry my daughters to foreign family members to forge/strengthen alliances ? I'm wary of murdering their heir and faction leaders because I did that again and again looking for a HRE suitor and inadvertantly destroyed the faction (my bad guys). Is there a function to find suitable bachelors ? I thought there might be more involved in the tracking of royal house lineages.

Will this mod work with M2TW with no kingdoms?

tried to install but am having the problem every time i launch the game i get a CTD immediatly, it doesn't even give me any text. help please~

Edit:

im using the steam version, have both base and kingdoms installed. anything i need to tell you guys regarding the installation to help you guys guide me here?

Civis

I posted in the older thread because I couldn't find this one. I wanted to know how to tone down the disloyalty issues in this mod, it's become too much.

Hello all! I am new to the forums and new to downloading mods. Is there anyone who specifically can tell me where I install mods and such?

I love the look of this mod, but I downloaded it and then got confused. I read the readme file and the triggers thing but it is still unclear to me where I should install the mod and get it to function.

hello there could you teach me how to disable the supply system?,i really like the additions of this mod but not the supply system,i think it will only cause more pain in the future especially in long wars or sieges,as i already had trouble with it in the last campaign

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567