First thing: THANX TO ALL THE MODDERS! YOUR TIME SURE WASN'T WAISTED, YOUR EFFORT SURE IS APPRECIATED.
Second thing: there are things that need tweaking... as usual.
Before yesterday it was my virgin experience with the mod. I started off as Silvan Elves.
First I delved into "building browser" to anticipate the things I would grow up to . A funny building caught my eye - "Iconer's studio". It "Amplifies conversion effect of orthodox(!) churches by 50%"... Well, yes, I come from an orthodox country, but I personally believe in Elves !
The second mistery was the first-tier stables which don't provide any horse units. Hence the purpose of the building is unknown... The same with Explorer's Guild which is another riddle ever since my favourite Stainless Steel mod.
I am currently around turn 65, and the following disturbing things happened to me :

1. Level discord.
Before fighting an orc army in the Misty Mountains I prudently take HIGHER ground and attack. When battle map unfolds, I find myself in a PLAIN-AS-A-LAKE map. Well, I won the battle, but I had ordered HIGHER ground
2. Moria affair.
I siege Moria, garrison script fires. Between turns small OotMM army attacks my sieging army and the battle begins. I take defensive position in the corner of the map to facilitate imminent retreat. But first I'm gonna slaughter some of the grey-skinned with my arrows. Alas, I was much more lucky. The two enemy armies, the attaking small one and a huge "trolled" garrison army, never tried to meet each other or advance on me. So we stood there in snow until... you guessed right, until the battle time limit was over and .... I WON !!!! I conquered the castle with no unit lost... And it wasn't awesome, it was aweful. From garrison script to screwed battle AI.
3. The Black Gates affair.
Around turn 30 I owned the Black Gates. I didn't siege or assault it. I only attacked an army adjacent to the Black Gate citadel and pulled both enemy armies into the battle. They were all fodder to my archers and I entered an empty Citadel. The sitiation changed after 10 turns when I spotted a full stack of orcs along with 2 units of Olog-Hai heading my way, to the Black Gates. "Scorched Earth then " I thought. I sold all buildings I could sell in the citadel, left there a crippled unit of spearmen (11 people) and retreated with my mainforce to Malgalad. A small Mordor army of 3 units sieged the BG, and next turn assaulted with 1 unit-ram, 1 unit-ladder and 1 "free". The ram moves to my first gates.The ladder stands still... The first gates are broken by ram, I retreat behind the second defensive ring.The ladder stands still...The ram-unit picks up the ram again and moves to inner gates where my spearmen await, approaches the gates ... and gets stuck. The ram turned an awkward angle several yards off the iron gate, the orcs swarming ang whirling beside the ram... The ladder stands still. And you may've guessed right, neither moved until the end of the battle. I WON AGAIN! Orcs retreat. Of course, the next turn Mordor tries to recapture BG. This time they did pull the ladder to the second defensive ring, but stuck in front of the wall. I win. To cut the story short, Mordor tried to recapture the Black Gates, with different siege AI glitches happening, never successful.
4. Floating buildings.
I wonder if it happened to anyone. Sometimes on battlemap I have buildings floating in the air. If it happened to you then it is a bug. If not, it may be the echo of a Low-Ground Minimod I installed on my Stainless Steel, although I'm not sure.

Thanx for reading.
Thanx for the mod again.