Screenshots: Lets see some APE:TI screenshots from your campaigns.
How to Post Pictures on a Forum
- Go to http://photobucket.com.
- Register a free account with them.
- Go back to the PhotoBucket home page and click the button that says upload.
- Click the browse button to browse for the image on your computer then upload it.
- Look in the lower left hand corner, a thumbnail of your image should be there with a box labled IMG.
- Copy this code and paste it directly into your post here on this forum.
- Go to http://imageshack.us/.
- "Browse" to the location on your PC where the image resides.
- Then click the "Host it" button.
- After the file is done uploading choose the appropriate image code from the list, "thumbnail for forums" is good.
- Left click on the code to highlight the code.
- Then right click and COPY the code.
- Come back here and right click and PASTE the code into your next post.
If you have a URL like this that ends with .jpg (or other valid picture extension):
Then you add it to your discussion like this so it shows up as a photo: