Thread: [Broken] Pure pwnage tut. (Photoshop Signature tut)

Default [Broken] Pure pwnage tut. (Photoshop Signature tut)

Here's a copy/paste of my thread at Planetrenders.net: (To see everyone's positive comments (even by very famous and experienced PS users at the forum there), visit the link here).

Hello. This is my first tut ever, so take it easy.

Outcome:

Tutorial

+ Rep is appreciated! I'm accepting any donations to get me off my feet! Also, post your outcome!

There are some typos, like when i said "hide both splatter brushes. Add clipping mask." What i meant was, hide the layers, Image > Apply Image x2. Clipping mask them. Unhide. Then move the clipping masks around. ^.^

Posting rights belong to me, and is this is only posted on planetrenders.net. Since it's free, i won't crack the whip too hard, but just contact me first and give me credit if you post it somewhere else.

Code:
    Pure ownage of a tut, VERY clear and well written for a first tutorial! 
    oh, and i have got a result:

REMINDER: This was posted two years ago, long before i quit. So please don't ask me to make any more, since I have long lost the drive or skill in PS.
    Last edited by Foehammer; May 01, 2009 at 10:31 PM.

Default Re: [Tutorial] Pure pwnage tut. (Photoshop Signature tut)

I'm sorry, but I don't like the outcome you've presented. Now I've found that with any tut you can something good, providing you get the right render, size etc and willing to experiemtn a bit, but if that's the best you could make, then I wouldn't want to use it. I still will, just in case I (and most probs I am) wrong.

To the person who is using/used my TATW signature - who are you? You never left a name with the rep comment, and I'm really curious

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNinja View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't like the outcome you've presented. Now I've found that with any tut you can something good, providing you get the right render, size etc and willing to experiemtn a bit, but if that's the best you could make, then I wouldn't want to use it. I still will, just in case I (and most probs I am) wrong.
    No need to be sorry if you don't like a person's art. Art is personal and I don't expect everyone to love it. Thanks for your honesty and thanks for trying it out anyways.

Btw, what I interpreted in your post was that you think I made that signature by follow the tut I posted. Well, no; that tutorial is mine, and is about how i made that signature.

Anyways,

Teufelhunde! (Devil dogs)
    German soldiers referring to U.S. Marines in WWI

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

I was wondering how you could lose the skill, when I learn something but don't use it for a while I just need to trigger my memory by practicing again. Thanks for the tut.

TAG's Avatar Campidoctor

Kinda old school sig