Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 for Darthmod - updated 14.3.18

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.9 - updated 30.12.09 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 for Darthmod

scope
    DMUC has the AUM mod by itself, you don't have to active AUM as an standalone mod as you have done (or I have understood). Just active AUM in the DMUC menu.

Anyway, post this problem in DMUC forum too, maybe there is other problem related with DMUC and not with mod loading or AUM.

EDIT:
    Have you read this?
    AUM Switcher Download
    OFFICIAL: Tips on adding more Mods to DarthMod Ultimate Commander Edition

I don't use DMUC (so I can't give you the solution) but I'm sure your problems are related with info already written in DMUC subforums, please read the sticky posts on DMUC subforum.
    Last edited by Isabelxxx; January 31, 2010 at 12:00 PM.
    All my downloads need for uncompressing them:

7-Zip 9.10 beta Windows 32-bit

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.9 - updated 30.12.09 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 for Darthmod

i'll try that thatnks for the help...

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Very nice mod, but why playing as a western faction I have units of 160 -300 and the marathas in India usually musqueteers of 375 ? And my Infanteria de Marina are just 180

Dracula
    lol... this is a balance for DM according to statistics & abilities.
    But I'm agree with you about Infantería de Marina, there are weak for me.

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Jep little weak for a high trained unit....get only little more than line infantry on shoot outs.....

Well my problem (which shouldn't be to hard to get help to fix) persists.I've posted in Darth forums aswell.No one seems to want to give me any advice.All i want to know is this.
    AUM 2.9,how can i get all the units in this thread to work in DMUC 5.1?

scope
    There are 2 possibilities:
    -You have the most strange problem ever known.
    -You have a really simple problem, a minor thing, maybe a idiot thing which we are not able to see.

Try to play only with DM lite & AUM. Then add the things that you wanna from DMUC: startpos, minimods (which can be download as standalone mods),...

Ever known to man...either way i have a problem...

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Quote Originally Posted by scope View Post
    Well my problem (which shouldn't be to hard to get help to fix) persists.I've posted in Darth forums aswell.No one seems to want to give me any advice.All i want to know is this.
    AUM 2.9,how can i get all the units in this thread to work in DMUC 5.1?

Try this Link - its a modswitcher for AUM for DMUC!!! Link soon! downloadlink! http://jumbofiles.com/je7jizecevd9
    And here is some description - in the middle of that thread - just go down!: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=317039

Edit by reading up the thread - Isabelxxx has already advised....so? - that is the only way you get them in otherwise you have to mod it and that's a huge task!
    Hope that helps....and we always try to help - but you have a really unusual wish - sorry.....this you must probably mod yourself - as all modders and moderators are quite busy with main issues.....keep on smiling....they all here gave you all the available info....so??????
    Last edited by Syntax; February 05, 2010 at 02:36 AM.

There is a small fault in the desr of Merchantman (armed). When in the recruitment tab, right click on the descr of the ship and youll see 36 guns instead of 6.When recruited ,it says 6 guns .
    Son of the now supersilly walking MasterBigAb/戦国無双

BURNY26
    This bugs are related with Vanilla most times.... It shows a number of guns when recruiting it, then other number in the info panel and another in battles...

Might be ,but the armed merchantman ship is a unit created by AUM. So vanilla probably doesnt have to do anything with it .
    Last edited by BURNY26; February 06, 2010 at 08:11 PM.

BURNY26
    As I said, the bug is related with ETW... so all units (vanilla or AUM) have the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax View Post
    Try this Link - its a modswitcher for AUM for DMUC!!! Link soon! downloadlink! http://jumbofiles.com/je7jizecevd9
    And here is some description - in the middle of that thread - just go down!: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=317039
    Edit by reading up the thread - Isabelxxx has already advised....so? - that is the only way you get them in otherwise you have to mod it and that's a huge task!
    Hope that helps....and we always try to help - but you have a really unusual wish - sorry.....this you must probably mod yourself - as all modders and moderators are quite busy with main issues.....keep on smiling....they all here gave you all the available info....so??????
    Hello Isabel and Syntax, thanks so much for trying to help Scope while I was away.

Quote Originally Posted by scope View Post
    when i run DMUC 5.1 the untis in aum are not in the game?
    Hello scope, did you activate AUM in the DMUC options menu? Do the units show up in the "custom battle" screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    Very nice mod, but why playing as a western faction I have units of 160 -300 and the marathas in India usually musqueteers of 375 ? And my Infanteria de Marina are just 180
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabelxxx View Post
    Dracula
    lol... this is a balance for DM according to statistics & abilities.
    But I'm agree with you about Infantería de Marina, there are weak for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax View Post
    Jep little weak for a high trained unit....get only little more than line infantry on shoot outs.....
    Hello Dracula, all vanilla units are fully controlled and balanced by DARTHMOD. AUM does only activate several vanilla units for other factions, but doesn't touch their stats.

Hello Isabel and Syntax, thanks for bringing this up here. The French Marines from ORNAMENTUM are basically designed as a mix between "light infantry" and "Line Infantry/Marines". Therefore they have slightly more men than "normal light infantry" units, but less men than "normal line/elite" units.

They're using the "musket_light_infantry" projectile and can be used as skirmishers.

I will give them the proper "light infantry" abilities in my next AUM 3.0 release.

Quote Originally Posted by BURNY26 View Post
    There is a small fault in the desr of Merchantman (armed). When in the recruitment tab, right click on the descr of the ship and youll see 36 guns instead of 6.When recruited ,it says 6 guns .
    BURNY26
    This bugs are related with Vanilla most times.... It shows a number of guns when recruiting it, then other number in the info panel and another in battles...
    Quote Originally Posted by BURNY26 View Post
    Might be ,but the armed merchantman ship is a unit created by AUM. So vanilla probably doesnt have to do anything with it .
    BURNY26
    As I said, the bug is related with ETW... so all units (vanilla or AUM) have the bug.
    Hello Burny26, Isabel is fully right. This is a vanilla bug from ETW that it doesn't show the "real used" cannons. I will optimize the "Merchantmen (armed)" in my next version, but this "visual" problem can't be solved by us modders.

Hello to all Darthmod and AUM users,

I've got good news about my progress of the upcoming AUM 3.0 and GP 1.7.

I will release AUM 3.0 and GP 1.7 shortly after the upcoming DLC-patch from CA which will be released tomorrow.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

hooahguy14's Avatar Ducenarius

oh, by the way i forgot to make the ornamentum units vanilla sizes, so when the AUM 3.0 comes out ill edit those and upload it.

upcoming patch from CA which will be released tomorrow.
    how do you know this? i see no announcement on the official forums.
    Last edited by hooahguy14; February 07, 2010 at 12:57 PM.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: A Rome II Suebi AAR
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

BURNY26
    My apologies ,didnt know

Quote Originally Posted by hooahguy14 View Post
    oh, by the way i forgot to make the ornamentum units vanilla sizes, so when the AUM 3.0 comes out ill edit those and upload it.
    how do you know this? i see no announcement on the official forums.
    Hello hooahguy, they always release a patch with the new DLC units.

hooahguy14's Avatar Ducenarius

hello Swiss,
    i finally got the requirements for the different types of field marshals, but i dont know where to recruit them.
    help?
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: A Rome II Suebi AAR

Quote Originally Posted by hooahguy14 View Post
    hello Swiss,
    i finally got the requirements for the different types of field marshals, but i dont know where to recruit them.
    help?
    Hello hooahguy, here is the info from my first post:
    - included four Field Marshalls for all major factions:
    General Field Marshall of the Army - General Feldmarschall der Armee (Europe)
    Field Marshall of Europe - Feldmarschall von Europa (Europe)
    Field Marshall of America - Feldmarschall von Amerika (America)
    Field Marshall of India - Feldmarschall von Indien (India)

The three Field Marshalls are recruitable at both university buildings. The General Field Marshall of the Army is only recruitable at the latest university building.
    All four units require the technology military_army_reorganized_procurement.

Hello to all DARTHMOD and AUM users,

today I've released the official English UPC 5.5 and German UPC 1.9.

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v5_5.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v1_9_german.7z

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) 5.5 English - 1.9 German

New in UPC 5.5 English
    updated to the newest patch (8.2.2010) and DLC Elite units of the East

AUM 3.0 (upcoming)
    Danova's "Ornamentum 1.4 French units"
    POM's British Unit Pack 1.6
    HusserITW's "Greek Mod 2.2"
    Rhevant's "Espana Unit Pack 3.0"
    Rhevant's "Armada Ship Pack"
    Rhevant's "Espana Historical Names"
    some minor fixes

New in UPC 1.9 German
    updated to the newest patch (8.2.2010) and DLC Elite units of the East

AUM 3.0 (upcoming)
    Danova's "Ornamentum 1.4 French units"
    POM's British Unit Pack 1.6
    some minor fixes

This means that you can play now all included "Unit Pack Mods" together. But there is a limit how many units are shown in the recruitment queue. Please read this: *** UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE ***

Here is the link to the Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) started by applelover and Swiss Halberdier.

The updated English UPC 5.5 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with patch from 8.2.10

- AUM 3.0 (upcoming)
    - Sharpe 1.71
    - ToonTotalWar's "Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies"
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4"
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod 1.2 or Sons of the Dannebrog v0.5 (these mods can not be used together at present)
    - Kungfuserge's "Pirated Mod Reloaded + Custer"
    - Jarnomiedema's "United Provinces Full Mod 1.1"
    - KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    - Gazza's Units 2.7
    - Rusty's "Hornblower Ship Mod 1.4"
    - POM's German States
    - POM's British Army 1.6
    - Pollux's "Prussian Elite Units 1.2"
    - General Cornwallis "Austrian Army"
    - General Cornwallis "Prussian Rise of the Black Eagle"
    - General Cornwallis "French Warcry of the Republic"
    - General Cornwallis "Colonial Troops"
    - General Cornwallis "British Scarlet Dawn"
    - Preussen Gloria's "Svenska Sweden 1.5"
    - Preussen Gloria's "Das Österreichische Heer 1.2"
    - Origin's "Units Mod 1.0"
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Göteborgares Enheter 1.1
    - 33orion77's "Ancien Regime 1.1"
    - Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    - Officer Puppy's "Kings Staff"
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.2"
    - Ottoman realism mod 1.2
    - Archealos "Aeiou Unit Mod"
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Drum regiment mod
    - The Rebellion's Shipyard
    - Lords Map Pack (up to 21/9)
    - HusserITW's "Greek Mod 2.2"
    - Rhevant's "Espana Unit Pack 3.0"
    - Rhevant's "Armada Ship Pack"
    - Rhevant's "Espana Historical Names"

The German UPC 1.9 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with patch from 8.2.10

- AUM 3.0 (upcoming)
    - Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4 unit names and short descriptions
    - Darthmod 5.3 Garrison units
    - EUROPEAN WARS 2 v0.6
    - POM's German States
    - POM's British Unit Pack 1.6
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle" Unit Pack
    - Aeiou Unit Pack (Archealos)
    - Origin's Unit Pack 1.0

MAJOR MOD COMPATIBILITY:
    > up to date:
    - Darthmod 5.3 Garrison units
    - TAR 2.0 - The American Revolution (ToonTW + Hip63) - upcoming
    - European Wars 2 v0.6 (KLA + Salvo)

> These major mods will be updated to a newer version:
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.8
    - Imperial Splendour 2.1b
    - The rights of man 1.50

You have to remove/disable all language packs which are released with these major mods.

It is important that you use only one language file at the same time. Be sure that no other language packs from other mods are loaded.

You can find other language files by searching for these examples. They are mostly called like this:
    patch_***text.pack
    patch_***loc.pack
    movie_***text.pack
    movie_***loc.pack
    ***localisation***.pack