Thread: How to creat a new building?

Default How to creat a new building?

Has everyone find a way to creat a new building for the campaignmap? I know we can't import a new model but we can use a vanilla model.
    Everyone who have an idea? I checked all building db files and the slots_tables but the game crashed everytime at the startup-loadscreen. I also edit die region and startpos.esf, there is the crash if I load the campaignmap.

Default Re: How to creat a new building?

as soon as steam finishes updating my game (for some reason it's redownloading patch.pack...

i have successfully added a new road to my game... you need to add it to buildings_levels, if it's an upgrade from another building you have to add it to that file..

there's also a file you must add it to, i don't remember which file.

but i remember cloning the didn't work for it.. kept leaving the lines blank and i had to export a TSV, and fill those in, and then import the TSV to the file for the things to stick.

then you'll have to add a localisation in order to see the name... and if you don't copy a description then you would have to create a description as well.

edit: building_culture_variants is the one you have to add it to, and the last time i tried it wasn't cloning lines properly.
    Last edited by Cursisanafou; May 01, 2009 at 12:28 PM.

Default Re: How to creat a new building?

I edited these files... the error was in the chain tables. So the question isn't actually now