Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: [OUTDATED RELEASE] Westeros: Total War v0.53

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Westeros: Total War Beta v0.53

Which faction is it gonna be? I hope that Martell or Arryn or Greyjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

It's one of those

"Five had been his brothers. Oswell Whent and Jon Darry. Lewyn Martell, a prince of Dorne. The White Bull, Gerold Hightower. Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning. And beside them, crowned in mist and grief with his long hair streaming behind him, rode Rhaegar Targaryen, Prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the Iron Throne."

Itīs propardly greyjoy. in the progress thread they are at 95%
    The Starks are at 10%, but they seem pretty finished in the beta. Are you gonna rework them too?

Darkstar's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by TXTwilight View Post
    Itīs propardly greyjoy. in the progress thread they are at 95%
    The Starks are at 10%, but they seem pretty finished in the beta. Are you gonna rework them too?
    All rosters have been reworked. We might reuse some of the skins from the beta but will have new ones also. Assuming we can find a skinner to help out.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Will you use my accent idea?
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

Darkstar's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Will you use my accent idea?
    Yes, assuming I can figure out how to implement it.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Did you notice that there are too many natural disasters? Playing as Stannis, almost every turn there's a plague in at least one my settlements and an earthquake/flood in somewhere else in Westeros. And most of these disasters, from some reason, take place in Dorne. I quit my game because of it. So is it possible to reduce the amount of natural disasters, or is it completely random?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Either in the descr_disaters file has a too high frequency (low number in the entry) of events, or the descr_events file is the culprit.

Icon9 Re: Westeros: Total War Beta v0.53

Hi,

iīm playing v0.53 with the Starks. Lannister, Greyjoy, Jofferey and Arryns are defeated, but I canīt crown myself king, because Robb already got eight ancillaries. As far as I understand, it is possible to drag and drop Lordships to other generals. In fact it doesnīt work. I tried it with the title for Saltpans and some other, but it always slips back to Robb. So it isnīt possible to crown him. Am I doing something wrong?

Icon5 Re: Westeros: Total War Beta v0.53

Well, now Iīm King of the North. Do I need more than 20.000 Florins to activate the trigger? Had around 10.000 the rounds before, but there happend nothing.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

I think there is a problem with the special features from the books in this version.

Hi I am big fan of A Song of Ice and Fire and i already have mod for mount&blade and crusader kings so I would like to try this one also but I have a problem every time i try to download it from Filefront nothing happenes I press download now it says if download doesnt start click here and then it returns to download now section. Please help.........Thanks

Try to download it here.

Thank you I love this mod can't wait for

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

Does this beta installs in separated folder?

Aye
    Last edited by .Doge.; October 01, 2009 at 03:07 PM.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

greetings to the team,

unfortunately, i didnt have time to play your mod yet, but after stumbling over it, it brought me to the books (im quite a fantasy fan but had never heard about it) which i quickly loved and finished to read in no time.

so, just wanted to say thanks for the hint, can hardly wait for the full release

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

mod is awesome i read books waiting for fifth now anyway one thing i dont like, when i start whith Stark i got Karstark and Bolton as generals while there sons are rebels and in war with me, you could made them vassals so they would pay tribute and be financial useful. Im playing v0,5 BETA so i dont know what did u do in 0,53 have u changed it somehow.Anyway there is lot of work on this mod before 1,0v but i also play ironmen and they are awesome. My best guy from book is Eurion so i want to know will he ind iron fleet find Daenerys.

Elmo Kill's Avatar Foederatus

Is it possible for 'us', your eager public, to get a new beta, say a 0.6? Just as something for us to Beta for you while you guys finish up to v1.0?
    "Water sleeps, but Enemy never rests" - Murgen, Standardbearer

Possibly, but at the moment we haven't got a completely stable release. And the only people who seem to be active are me, Blackomur and Doge.

"Five had been his brothers. Oswell Whent and Jon Darry. Lewyn Martell, a prince of Dorne. The White Bull, Gerold Hightower. Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning. And beside them, crowned in mist and grief with his long hair streaming behind him, rode Rhaegar Targaryen, Prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the Iron Throne."