Thread: Lacking health buildings.

Default Lacking health buildings.

I like playing as the barbarians and I noticed when playing as the Britons my capital can't build any health buildings, so my pop. growth is about -0.5 right now.

Any solution for this?

Default Re: Lacking health buildings.

I cant build the third level aquaduct in Patavium despite it having a population of 25000 & the Imperial Palace.

Any help?
    "I should like to see...the last king strangled with the guts of the last priest"

Quote Originally Posted by Primative1 View Post
    I cant build the third level aquaduct in Patavium despite it having a population of 25000 & the Imperial Palace.

Any help?
    Agh just noticed that it requires the forum, which I havnt built yet. Ignore me, I'm a dick.
    "I should like to see...the last king strangled with the guts of the last priest"

No problem, hope you enjoy the mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Salvor Hardin View Post
    No problem, hope you enjoy the mod!
    Loving it thanks. Julii at 170bce, great fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Minus_Subtractus View Post
    I like playing as the barbarians and I noticed when playing as the Britons my capital can't build any health buildings, so my pop. growth is about -0.5 right now.

Any solution for this?
    It is the Barbarian tech tree from vanilla RTW you cannot build any heath buildings but what you can do is lower taxes or transfer pop from one settlement to another by buying the cheapest unit in a settlement and sending that unit to the settlement that you need people in.