Thread: AI Recruiting only cavalry?

Default AI Recruiting only cavalry?

I just started a new campaign with IS, first time I've tried out this mod, and for some reason I've found that the AI is just recruiting armies of cavalry. While playing as prussia, my capital was just attacked by 10 units of cavalry. I'm not quite sure why this is, or if its normal. I am using this mod in conjunction with the AUM (extra units) mod for IS, but I don't know if that's what's causing this to happen.

Default Re: AI Recruiting only cavalry?

Probably a glitch. Which version of IS are you using and are you using the IS versions of the startpos.esf and scripting.lua files? If you are using any IS version earlier than 1.07 (the current version) and are using the IS versions of the startpos.esf and scripting.lua files then that might be one of two problems. The second problem is the AUM extra units mod was built before the patch and was built for IS version 1.68, which was also made before the patch. Remove the AUM mod and most likely the game will work normally again.
    Last edited by RuleBritannia; April 30, 2009 at 02:59 PM.

I have experienced this recently, only since patch useing .068

at the time I was using .68 along with all the relevant files and the .68 compatible version of the AUM mod. This was all pre patch.

Quote Originally Posted by dizbmikuni View Post
    at the time I was using .68 along with all the relevant files and the .68 compatible version of the AUM mod. This was all pre patch.
    It was just a glitch then.

What kind of cavalry, and where?