Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Madds Art Gallery

madd069's Avatar Biarchus

I know i had another one before this, but cant seem to find it anymore. So I will just post them here. And i please ask for any comments whether its compliments or criticism, I dont care. Thank you!

Finally, we can escape back to out normal lives. No more of this useless fighting, we shall finally be free!!!

The Spanish soldiers encounter a small problem. Maybe they can pretend to be dead so the gallic soldiers pass them by?

Plase say something!

The Gallic General knows there is no hope in escaping. He fights for honour and glory.... ... ... and then he dies.....

From the last pic above.

I think its a teddy bear. Look at thetop right corner and that is the head. Anyone else see it?

The wars beetween Spain and the Guals are growing long. The Guals keep coming, this time with an ambush. In the midst of the day, three Spanish scouts are spotted. The Guals attack will be ruined if the Spainrds find out. Will the Scouts die?

The Spanish Scouts on their regular duty.

The Guals are spotted, "Scouts retreat to Osca, tell every soldier to prepare for the upcoming battle"

Dont fight, run, run for glory of Spain!

The spanish know, Guals atack will be unsecsesful. One scout got away.

O'brien the Protector's Avatar Lord of the Mannequins

not a bad general dying pic, but ahve you noticed that your units are ****** up? Their arms adn legs are stumps instead of arms and legs. kinda makes the falling gernal look wierd ( witout hands or legs his head looks enourmous),
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )
    -(Under the patronage of the humble, yet all powerful Lord Sephiroth.)-Royal House of the Black Prince

Lord of the Mannequins~Protector of Happiness, Bishop of Liberty, Guard of Hypocracy, Patriarch of Duality,O'briantheProtector(OBP)

Ya, i know. Not sure how to fix it. The general was an accident, i sneezed and while i was covering my mouth, my finger accidently hit the f10 key, lol. Another thing, anyone know how to auto save pics to .jpeg format. I am using fraps so please tell me if it is possible.

Darkragnar's Avatar Member of Ordo Malleus

so u dont know the reson why ur units have have stumps for legs. Let me take a shot at it
    Ah maybe u have unit deatils set to medium may haps that causes the prob. Set the Unit details in the Video Settings to High,and lower everything else if ur comp cant handle it.
    Member of the House of Marenostrum
    They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say ****, it's raining!

Ok ill try that for some future pics.

Guals, new strategy, jump on top of the enemy&#33;&#33;&#33; "Give me a boost, will ya?"

i thinks the foot and hand problem is because u maybe turn settings to lower quality, if u turn to lowest quality u can see that the models have no hands and foots

Turn unit shader on in the graphic option to turn off the stump. Although I think you also need atleast mid-high unit detail for the stump to disappear

With all other settings turned to the lowest, i still had major lag, :sad . So i am sorry to say that you will be experiencing peg leg and arm problems in the future. I will be getting my computer upgraded soon, so maybe then...

But now for some more pics. These are from my new mod Ghost Total War. I made it for myself and only myself.

For anyone that beleived me when i said about the Ghost: TW, you must be really gullible. I just tweaked the coulours a bit.

Pent uP Rage's Avatar Tech *********

To get your units&#39; hands and feet back, go into the preferences.txt file and change "UNIT_USE_SHADERS:TRUE" to ":FALSE"
    It&#39;s a CA bug with lower end graphics cards.

under the patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, son of the Black Prince
    Before you post, see if your question has already been answered
    here

I gotta admit that the 4th of the &#39;ghost&#39; pictures is funky. You got that problem of a crappie comp, much like myself.

You just inverted the colours correct? It adds a nice touch. :happy

Also a nice improvement in the pictures&#33; It got a smirk *wink*

I inverted the colours with a bit of tweaking still. About my computer, i am getting it upgraded soon, so that should be exciting. Agin, for now you will continue to see point feet and arms. Sorry :sad

Civis

Originally posted by madd069@May 17 2005, 03:07 PM
    Agin, for now you will continue to see point feet and arms. Sorry :sad
    At least someone is giving a damn effort. Carry on.
    Clan Retro Riders > YOU

The beauty of fire arrows.

Haha, you missed&#33;

Here is a tweaked pic if the sky is too dark.

I love it how evry troop is always organized.....

....Umm, every Roman troop atleast...

Can you guys please review this Gallery and tell me in the futurte the kind of pics you want. Thank you&#33;

Civis

Originally posted by madd069@May 18 2005, 03:07 PM
    Can you guys please review this Gallery and tell me in the futurte the kind of pics you want. Thank you&#33;
    I personally like images w/o mouses, unit details [which include both unit cards and mouse-overs], banners, green selection triangles, and bulbous text. Maybe editing these out would make the pictures have a much more cinematic feel.
    Clan Retro Riders > YOU

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast