Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Eulex & French KFOR assault the Serbs in Kosovo

il padrino's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Eulex & French KFOR assault the Serbs in Kosovo

Quote Originally Posted by s.rwitt View Post
    Like I said, it was a training exercise. The pilot cadets had to get experience in sometime.

I'm assuming you missed the air-mailed ass wupping we handed the Iraqi military?

wtf we have to do with iraq?

with the equipment they had,we would have brought down 20 of your planes,not 2.

it was very "honorable,and glorious" to attack a country like yugoslavia which had only 10 mig-29 with your 300 planes per attack.

and you used inpovered uraniumi was 7 years old when you bombed us,killing women and children.

s.rwitt's Avatar Shamb Conspiracy Member

Our ground troops are solid. The point of the exercise was to let the new pilot recruits get some flying time.

And the Iraq comparison was to show what happens when we are serious about an air campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Grof View Post
    The F-117
    Well, that's at least kinda sorta worthy of a spot on the floor. Anything cool though?

Edit: Nevermind found a link, which notes that the wrecks are, in fact, not the only things there.
    Last edited by MadBurgerMaker; April 30, 2009 at 06:49 PM.
    (Patron of Lord Rahl)

Our ground troops are solid. The point of the exercise was to let the new pilot recruits get some flying time.

ok,let this troll sing

as for our air museum

it has even some of the equipment of your 500 ww2 pilots which were saved by serbs

in 1999 you returned us the favour,in a hell of a way

Grof's Avatar Campidoctor

Yea that's why they bombed Trains full of people and buildings in DT Belgrade because you got them of some couch sitting in front of their PS2. Your country really succeed in that one...

If your ground troops are anything like you make them out to be than why not just bring them and show of your might?

Христе Боже распети и свети, Српска земља кроз облаке лети. Лети преко небеских висина, Крила су јој Морава и Дрина.
    На три свето и на три саставно,Одлазимо на Косово равно.
    Кад је драга да одлазим чула,За ревер ми невен заденула.
    Збогом први нерођени сине, Збогом ружо, збогом рузмарине. Збогом лето, јесени и зимо. Одлазимо да их победимо.
    March 24, 1999 - June 11, 1999

Yea that's why they bombed Trains full of people and buildings in DT Belgrade because you got them of some couch sitting in front of their PS2. Your country really succeed in that one...

If your ground troops are anything like you make them out to be than why not just bring them and show of your might?

grof,i realy think you should let him live in his dream world where america controls the world.

don't bite his provocations

he's not worth it

s.rwitt's Avatar Shamb Conspiracy Member

I just told you. They are good to go, it was the aviation cadets that needed practice.

Dude, seriously, if you were fighting on the Serb side, you wouldn't want to go up against a platoon of US Marines. Ask the people of Fallujah.

I just told you. They are good to go, it was the aviation cadets that needed practice.

Dude, seriously, if you were fighting on the Serb side, you wouldn't want to go up against a platoon of US Marines. Ask the people of Fallujah.
    That empty ghost town that you bombed and destroyed pointlessly?

Bring it back on topic, stop clutching to straws because you don't have any evidence to back up your claims against the Serbs in Kosovo.

Христе Боже распети и свети, Српска земља кроз облаке лети. Лети преко небеских висина, Крила су јој Морава и Дрина.
    Збогом први нерођени сине, Збогом ружо, збогом рузмарине. Збогом лето, јесени и зимо. Одлазимо да их победимо.

i see you're very familiar in military tactics

iraq is flat dezert.

serbia has hilly and mountaneus terrain,AND BELIEVE ME,you wouldn't want to go even against a platoon of serb reservists.

oh,and there's a very anti-american local population

Last edited by Војвода Драгути&; December 01, 2013 at 06:03 AM. Reason: edit

Vojvoda you cant argue against a guys who gets his information from a computer, thinks he knows more from his computer than the guy on the ground, and shoots his gun on a computer.

Vojvoda you cant argue against a guys who gets his information from a computer, thinks he knows more from his computer than the guy on the ground, and shoots his gun on a computer.

i guess to much call of duty 4

Strange - aren't these US marines on my pics below?
    It appears those guys are US Army, not Marines.

Edit: In the top, that looks like the 34th Infantry Division (National Guard) insignia, and just going by what they're doing and what I've just looked up about that division, those are probably military police. The second photo has a guy on the left with a 2nd Infantry Division patch, and a guy on the right with a cavalry patch.
    Last edited by MadBurgerMaker; April 30, 2009 at 07:12 PM.
    (Patron of Lord Rahl)

Quote Originally Posted by MadBurgerMaker View Post
    Well then I guess next time we'll have to go on protests not only unarmed - but self-handcuffed on top of that - maybe then they'll consider it an even more serious threat and send in the almighty Marines

hmm,maybe you're right

but what is a marine?rambo,rocky,all in one ?

after all the things i still have some respect to them

but i doubt that they're better then these guys

i mean,you have better equipment and all,but don't underestimate our morale,when defending our country

anyways,this is a bit off topic,soz.

Quote Originally Posted by Војвода Драгутин Кесеровић View Post
    Well then I guess next time we'll have to go on protests not only unarmed - but self-handcuffed on top of that - maybe then they'll consider it an even more serious threat and send in the almighty Marines
    Why would you want to be considered a threat? Isn't it better to have some Army military police types hanging around than to have a bunch of full on combat troops who are pissed they have to be ing around with you?

but i doubt that they're better then these guys
    Don't know who those guys are. Don't particularly care, to be honest. Sorry.
    (Patron of Lord Rahl)

Why would you want to be considered a threat? Isn't it better to have some Army military police types hanging around than to have a bunch of full on combat troops who are pissed they have to be ing around with you?

Don't know who those guys are. Don't particularly care, to be honest. Sorry.
    i could guess

Quote Originally Posted by il padrino View Post

anyways,this is a bit off topic,soz.
    Well, I'm online wit my friend who's a radio amateur and on open frequency with K.Mitrovica - nothing spectacular is expected during the night - so we might as well engage in slightly-OT interaction here

But anyway - I believe that the fact that NATO is ready to throw anykinda military unit armed with live ammo at students really illustrates alot ....

And explains a bit better their general attitude that they are exhibiting these days in handling the K.Mitrovica protests

Quote Originally Posted by Војвода Драгутин Кесеровић View Post
    Well, I'm online wit my friend who's a radio amateur and on open frequency with K.Mitrovica - nothing spectacular is expected during the night - so we might as well engage in slightly-OT interaction here

But anyway - I believe that the fact that NATO is ready to throw anykinda military unit armed with live ammo at students really illustrates alot ....

And explains a bit better their general attitude that they are exhibiting these days in handling the K.Mitrovica protests

but in 2004 when the albanians started attacking again,they were "unprepared"
    so albanians killed and kicked out a lot serbs,burned down their houses,monasteries,churchs,graveyards etc.