Thread: Twisted/Converted AOR Units

Default Twisted/Converted AOR Units

I was thinking of adding AOR units to capital cities in which your faction can recruit a limited number of corrupted units from the ousted faction. On top of limiting recruitment I was thinking of a high culture requirement and making these AOR units lower in numbers, or morale, or both, than their original counterparts, making them only good when supported by your army. The more of the population you convert to your faith the better units you can recruit, though still only a limited number and maybe not certain units. I'm trying to add to the gamimg experience with the recruitment of relatively unique units in your roster, but also keep the game balanced. If a faction gets destroyed, their units will no longer be gone forever.

As for the units they will be reskins of the original units in the game, maybe some minor changes if I decide to dabble in graphics, but that is just cosmetic.

Overall it shouldn't be too difficult a task but I usually don't have time so I'm not sure if I will actually get around to doing it for myself yet. Figured I would get the idea out there for now and see what kind of ideas and feedback I get before putting forth the work.
    Last edited by alreadyded; April 29, 2009 at 05:17 AM.