Thread: Recruiting a player for EGYPT in DAWN OF RENNAISSANCE - Late Imperial SS 6.1 Hotseat Campaign

Default Recruiting a player for EGYPT in DAWN OF RENNAISSANCE - Late Imperial SS 6.1 Hotseat Campaign

Please post your request here.
    Last edited by CiviC; May 07, 2009 at 05:12 PM.

Default Re: Recruiting a player for Turks in DAWN OF RENNAISSANCE - Late Imperial SS 6.1 Hotseat Campaign

We are waiting your requests.
    Last edited by CiviC; May 02, 2009 at 12:03 PM.

Default Re: Recruiting a player for Sicily in DAWN OF RENNAISSANCE - Late Imperial SS 6.1 Hotseat Campaign

Sicily is a very powerfull realm, with territories from Germany to North Africa and is currently at war with France and leading a Crusade against Egypt and Turks so it's a pretty appealing faction.

Default Re: Recruiting a player for Sicily in DAWN OF RENNAISSANCE - Late Imperial SS 6.1 Hotseat Campaign

Well, If you're really needing someone at the moment, I'd be willing to give it a shot. Got a long time experience with SS hotseat, so I'll be able to fit in

Hope Decimus you ll be good new ruler.
    when Civ will confirm your appointment, Write me to disscuss your situation.
    bad boy boogie

So we need someone for Egypt now. Please post here your requests.

Default Re: Recruiting a player for EGYPT in DAWN OF RENNAISSANCE - Late Imperial SS 6.1 Hotseat Campaign

Still nobody ...

Default Re: Recruiting a player for EGYPT in DAWN OF RENNAISSANCE - Late Imperial SS 6.1 Hotseat Campaign

i guess i could be eygypt but ive neevr done hotseat before and dont kno what the hell im doing

nvm

Quote Originally Posted by Hellskey View Post
    i guess i could be eygypt but ive neevr done hotseat before and dont kno what the hell im doing

nvm
    You must have Kingdoms with patch 1.04, Stainless Steel 6.1. That's all. You copy your turn in save folder in SS then go to menu and load game.

C'mon nobody wants Egypt ...? It's one of the best factions in game.

I'll play as em.

Position is already filled, but stay close maybe another faction will become available soon.