Thread: Screenshots

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Default Re: Screenshots

If you liked the texture on the shield of Araval's model you may also like this:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS_Hrs&Clt_02_09_Green_B.jpg 
Views:	440 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	346298

Here you can view a couple color variations of the same basic pattern.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Just got a message from Photobucket that they "caught me "using Photobucket for 3RD party hosting". With my "plan" that is not allowed. Well, they of course knew I did this (as many others) for years now, facilitated by them up to know, so that message is (a word that almost certainly is not allowed to be posted on TWC).

However, they hosted for free for years and if they want to change the rules, they have every right to do so of course.

And now to what this means for this thread, most of my screenshots that are posted here are hosted on Photobucket. Those links will probably not work any more pretty soon now. I probably will not fix this.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing. It's definitely not MOS, or DAC, or DCI, or Leo's Alternative Patch, or any other submod that I've seen for TATW. They look brilliant, definitely adding a bit of flavor to Mordor's roster.
    I also want to know, I'm highly interested in this minimod.

ekusik's Avatar Foederatus

Sadly, my computer need to be repaired so I can't get battle screenshot now.

Now I've gatherd permission from units creaters and still waiting reply from original Shadow Rangers creator for a few month.
    Even though it needs another few months, I don't abondon my plan and still in progress(though very slow, script is completed now).
    these are some new pics of them(but for some people, it not new maybe)

Knights of Elendili (Elessar's Bodyguards)

Arandur Gurads

Knights of Morgul(Witchking's Bodyguards. From DAC, Castellans of Dol Guldur)

Khamul the Black Easterling(add horn from Third Age Reforged)

credit: Taro_M , Hummingbird , Arachir Galudirithon and his DaC team, Commander_Synn and his Third Age Reforged team. editted by me.
    Last edited by ekusik; July 13, 2017 at 06:35 AM. Reason: add Arachir. screenshot show Denethor in Battle!

Well done ekusik, I hope you finish this.

Last edited by Veteraan; July 23, 2017 at 05:11 PM. Reason: added spoiler

Are these naval units controlable?
    Is it possible to have battle on the water?
    If yes, how does the initial deployment start?

Whatever floats your boat.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

I believe there is a virual water as "ground" available. ITWE tool experts may be able to help you create sea battlefields.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

chriskourou's Avatar Semisalis

He may have turned a grass field blue, and some units (mumakils maybe) into ships

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Fancy

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

So a water texture, hmm.
    Are those screenshots of the main mod or are they a personal experiment?
    I am very interested in seeing them do battle.
    Perhaps even a video?

It is actual water (with a ground texture/sea bottom way underneath) and they actually need to be above it or they die instantly (all other units drown right after Start Battle). I am just trying various things that can be done in a few minutes that work as intended to figure things out. There are quite a few ways to add in naval combat into this game but some are better than others and many I haven't even gotten around to trying yet. This thread is not the place to discuss naval stuff (I don't have one).

It isn't part of my mod and I don't plan on releasing anything outside of my mod, though I did make it in my mod just because so it may be released eventually. Just a hobby I am doing on a laptop while I am away from my PC and I took some screenshots I thought looked nice. They are fully animated but that doesn't mean much since the sails and oars only move other than the ship bobbing, very simple so far.

Edit; Also I didn't make those ship models and I only spent two mins uv mapping and texturing them. If I ever do add ships for realz to any game I will make much better looking ones (or borrow better looking ones at least).
    Last edited by alreadyded; July 24, 2017 at 02:24 PM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

I hope you will share your knowlege...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Been doing some tinkering with some units and armor upgrades lately. First of all, I wanted to re-invent Dorwinion as a Slavic/Greek/Georgian-inspired faction, and this is what I came up with:

Regents spearguard standing ready

And OOtMM have received some love as well, in form of armor upgrades for their middle-tier units

Let me know what you think

Good ones!

Some hotseat .gif madness. Just got the urge to do it...

Last edited by alreadyded; August 26, 2017 at 03:31 AM.