Thread: Faction List and Map

Default Faction List and Map

Is there a faction list and a campaign map somewhere that I can view? I don't want to commit to any mod without first knowing exactly what's in there. Thanks!

Default Re: Faction List and Map

Faction List:
    Iberians
    Gauls
    Germanics
    Romans
    Dacians
    Thracians
    Scythians
    Macedons
    Greek Cities
    Pontics
    Armenians
    Seleucids
    Parthians
    Egiptians
    Cartaginians
    Numidians
    Minor Kingdoms And Republics (epirus, britons, bactrians, sarmatians and so on).

For Italic CAmpaign:
    Romans
    Gauls
    Etruscans
    Italics
    Carthaginians
    Greek Cities
    Macedons
    Minor Kingdom and Republics

For Alexander Campaign:
    Greek Cities
    Macedons
    Persians
    Egyptians
    Minor Kingdoms And Republics
    (Don't remember if there are others)
    RES BELLICAE Proud Team Member

Sound&Video Editing, Skinner, Tester&Debugger, Public Relations, Web Designer, BETA Tester

Fors some screen of the campaign map, i'm going to search some screens to show you..

Sound&Video Editing, Skinner, Tester&Debugger, Public Relations, Web Designer, BETA Tester

I found two screens of the Italic Campaign, here they are:

[

After tokk this screens, we modified a bit the sea, now it appears more realistic.

Here some random screens to "take a look":

If you want to see the imperial campaign map, you have to wait a bit..

Hmm... I assumed in the Alexandrian campaign there would be Baktrians, Marsuyan(sp?) Indians, Armenia, Sparta, one or two Greek 'Leagues', Thrace/Dacia, etc. That's the period where I'd like to start, with the western portion of the map also included so that I can squash Rome before they ever exist. You know if he would have lived longer he would have done it.

Angrychris's Avatar Primicerius

If he could live an additional hundred years

Leave it to the modder to perfect the works of the paid developers for no profit at all.

alexander for me simply realised that he couldn't defeat easily the northern and weastern factions.Alexander main force was composed by phalanxes and cavalry,both of wich were strongly disadvantaged by the cliffs and the forests that formed the europe of that times.I think alexander would have been defeated or would have suffered much higher casaulties in that part of the world.East was mostly flat and without that much forests .In that field alexander could use at the very best the power of it's army.think at this:why romans didn't use that much cvalries and use mobile infantries instead of phalanxes?

just a personal idea but remember that even spartans were defeated by illyrian forces just because they couldn't catch them in the difficoult terrain.Macedons could use a much better cavalry force but the europe was an infinite forest at that time......
    Last edited by Gaio Giulio Patrizio; June 01, 2009 at 07:22 AM.
    Rome:Total War:Res Bellicae Proud team leader

Hmm... I assumed in the Alexandrian campaign there would be Baktrians, Marsuyan(sp?) Indians, Armenia, Sparta, one or two Greek 'Leagues', Thrace/Dacia, etc. That's the period where I'd like to start, with the western portion of the map also included so that I can squash Rome before they ever exist. You know if he would have lived longer he would have done it.
    there are those factions
    Greek Cities
    Macedons
    Persians
    Egyptians
    Scythians
    Thracians
    Minor Kingdoms And Republics(which form all those minor kingdoms we couldnt insert directly in the mod)
    Rome:Total War:Res Bellicae Proud team leader

any screens of greeks?

RS Beta Tester - Rome