View Poll Results: Shall Azim become a Citizen?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Abstain

0 0%

Thread: [PASSED 05/06/09] [Citizen] Azim (Patron: Archaon)

B. Ward's Avatar ★★★★ RockNRolla ★★★★

Default [PASSED 05/06/09] [Citizen] Azim (Patron: Archaon)

Client: [user]Azim[/user]

hanks for considering sponsoring me for citizenship. This is a great honor.

In understand that should I become a citizen, I will be expected to vote on bills governing the TWC community and also to continue to play an active role in the community, helping others. I enjoy modding and I wish to help extend the community's collective modding knowledge through research on new features.

My contributions to the community thus far include;
    Creating the AMSE editor – designed to help modders edit campaign scripts
    a tutorial on how to create mod installers.

Projects past and present;
    Dominion of the Sword
    Third Age: TotalWar
    Europa Barborum II

Where I work abroad to implement certain minor features as part of what I refer to as an ‘inter-mod collaboration’ with DotS team.
    The first major features I added to DotS were Antipopes and Patriarchs using an innovative technique that allows generals and agents alike to be spawned with ‘labels’. The community benefit from this already as I have released information on how to implement this feature.
    I plan on publicly releasing the tool I made to create titles and full scale civil wars after the first DotS beta is released. These titles bestow their holders management bonuses only when they are governing the region with which the title is associated. And the civil wars script is unlike existing civil war scripts for M2TW, this is designed to rips the target faction in half with one side controlled by the loyalists and one by the rebels, much as in MTW 1.

On a final note, I help fellow modders with their work in the Mod Workshop whenever possible. The community at TWC gave me the tools and knowledge to mod the games and I hope to return this to the community.

Azim

Patron: [user]Archaon[/user]

Azim, A member who has never received a warning and from my investigation never had one of his posts refered to by any moderator as spam, off topic, ect.
    I have personally been graced with this members skill and first noticed his user name in the Mod Workshop where has offered quick and helpful responses to members on technical issues.

Based on these I would like to like to include this fine member into the House of Siblesz.

Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

Default Re: [Citizen] Azim (Patron: Archaon)

I'm inclined to support assuming this vote processes before my term is up. I've had plenty of first hand dealings with Azim in the M2 Workshop, and he is a conscientious poster who is willing to help out, and displays ingenuity in his solutions to common problems.

Now I'm not a huge fan of the production model they have going on DotS, as I'm sure anyone could tell you. I don't play in to the "supermod" hype. But his work on that aside he is a solid contributor in the modding community.

Having said that I'll give him another look before the voting period is up to see if there's anything I'm not aware of to influence me otherwise.

Soulghast's Avatar RAWR!

Poll added. Also, I voted yes.
    Ex-Curator
    Under the Patronage of Perikles
    Patron of Desperado † and Astaroth

R.I.P Calvin

I acknowledge in the affirmative the actions of this member as being suitable matieral to bestow the rank sometimes named "Citizen"

Soulghast's Avatar RAWR!

Passed.
    Ex-Curator
    Under the Patronage of Perikles
    Patron of Desperado † and Astaroth

R.I.P Calvin