Thread: RIP U SOB

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Joe A. Cutsinger

Joe A. Cutsinger, 69, of Shelbyville, died Wednesday, May 11, 2005, at his home. Born June 14, 1935, in Shelbyville, he was the son of the late Stanley and Margaret Cutsinger. Survivors include his companion, Mary Roy of Shelbyville. Mr. Cutsinger was a lifelong Shelbyville resident.

He was a welder for Wellman Thermal Systems for 40 years, retiring in 1998 and a self-employed farmer for several years.
    Mr. Cutsinger graduated from Shelbyville High School and attended Purdue University.

He held the world record in 1978 for Heavy Varmit Bench Rest Shooting and had many first place awards for his 1987 Mustang show car. Mr. Cutsinger was a U.S. Army veteran. He was a member of American Legion Post No. 70.
    Shelbyville News

The obituary fails to mention he was a slaughterer of endangered species such as the Great Blue Heron, liked to kill his neighbors dogs and even took shots at children (myself included) that dared walk by his house. His own daughters even disowned him. His funeral procession passed by me, and It had to the shortest one I've ever seen - 4 cars counting the hearse.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Originally posted by Big War Bird@May 15 2005, 10:04 PM

He held the world record in 1978 for Heavy Varmit Bench Rest Shooting
    WHAt the christ is that? :blink
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

Gelatinous Cube's Avatar Ducenarius

I always thought Shelbyville was just a fictional city in the cartoon The Simpsons
    Cube: I want a sign from god, in special godly ink, proving his existence.
    Poets: What if you have to take it on Faith?
    Cube: Bah, no deal. That's like a crack-head asking for $5 on Credit.

Originally posted by Crayon+May 15 2005, 11:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td> (Crayon &#064; May 15 2005, 11:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Big War Bird@May 15 2005, 10:04 PM

WHAt the christ is that? :blink[/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m guessing Prairie Dog shooting
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Dr Zoidberg's Avatar A Medical Corporation

Originally posted by Crayon+May 16 2005, 02:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td> (Crayon @ May 16 2005, 02:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Big War Bird@May 15 2005, 10:04 PM

WHAt the christ is that? :blink [/b][/quote]
    Isn&#39;t varmit slang for rodent/pest? So perhaps Heavy Varmit Bench Rest Shooting is where you rest the rifle on a bench and shoot at large, overweight rats or hamsters? Either way, it sounds very much like some sort of yokal form of entertainment... no offence intended BWB.
    Young lady, I am an expert on humans. Now pick a mouth, open it and say "brglgrglgrrr"!

So its machine gunning fat rats?
    Or old out of shape racoons sitting on a bench?
    waaaaaaaaaaa its just a bunch of words stuck together that make no sense.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

Click here:

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

i tink he means Varmint:

If you really want to know more look here

As the name implies, bench rest matches are fired from a sturdy shooting bench with the rifle supported by a front a rear rest. At Cherry Ridge, there are two classes:

Factory Class: fires two (5-bull) targets at 100 yards for a perfect score of 100 10X. Rifle must be any factory made production rifle with any power scope. No alterations except glass bedding, free floating of barrel and trigger adjustment. Factory rifles of any caliber will compete in the same class.

Heavy Varmint: fires five 5-shot groups. (The first one is a warm up and does not count for score.) The groups will be shot in pairs with a break for cleaning in between. Any rifle that conforms to IBS Heavy Varmint rules (13 ½ pound maximum with scope) will be allowed. Any caliber and scope power permitted.
    Now, that looks like a honorable passion....and the best training for shooting out of your window...

@BWB: I am completely jealous of your sig....

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg@May 15 2005, 11:14 PM
    Isn&#39;t varmit slang for rodent/pest? So perhaps Heavy Varmit Bench Rest Shooting is where you rest the rifle on a bench and shoot at large, overweight rats or hamsters? Either way, it sounds very much like some sort of yokal form of entertainment... no offence intended BWB.
    No offence taken, but you exactly right. One&#39;s neck needs to be awfully red to get a kick out shooting prairie dogs. And I must confess that for the last two years my dad and two of my brothers have gone on prarie dog shooting vacations in South Dakota

-Ella Hill

What an awful sport. How about medium/light pushing cups over with a stick. Now that&#39;s a mans sport. *viking*
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

Click here:

Originally posted by Big War Bird@May 16 2005, 02:24 PM
    No offence taken, but you exactly right. One&#39;s neck needs to be awfully red to get a kick out shooting prairie dogs. And I must confess that for the last two years my dad and two of my brothers have gone on prarie dog shooting vacations in South Dakota
    Well I&#39;ve done quite a bit of rabbit shooting with my g/f&#39;s father but I dont think I enjoy it enough to go into comps or consider it to be one of my defining characteristics. Theres always a fine line bwtween a hobby and mental illness. I believe that this bloke crossed that line. Who knows, perhaps whereever he is now, the pairie dogs get to shoot him for enjoyment?
    Young lady, I am an expert on humans. Now pick a mouth, open it and say "brglgrglgrrr"!

Gelatinous Cube's Avatar Ducenarius

Prairie Dog shooting is just wrong. Those little fellas just don&#39;t need it. Rabbits on the other hand... :getlost
    Cube: I want a sign from god, in special godly ink, proving his existence.
    Poets: What if you have to take it on Faith?
    Cube: Bah, no deal. That&#39;s like a crack-head asking for &#036;5 on Credit.

Originally posted by Gelatinous Cube@May 16 2005, 02:32 PM
    Prairie Dog shooting is just wrong. Those little fellas just don&#39;t need it. Rabbits on the other hand... :getlost
    Oh I quite agree. Rabbits are a pest and a massive ecological problem down here. They deserve every .22 round aimed in their direction.

@BWB DId this guy seriously take pot shots at you? Was he on his front porch or at the window?

smack's Avatar Complaints Department

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg@May 15 2005, 10:29 PM
    Theres always a fine line bwtween a hobby and mental illness.
    What a strange topic. I love this line though&#33; Oh, que feo&#33;

Sounds like a rotten neighbor for you.

In patronicum svb: Spartan
    Patronum celcum quo: teecee, Old Celt, SigniferOne
    If you dare: My Journal or If you care: The Price Tag

If the man was a good enough shot to have hit a small prarie dog, if the man was shooting at you, he would hit you.

He shot in your direction because he was a miserable cuss. But he did not shoot at you.

Now the neighbor dog thing, I can kind of understand when I cutting my grass and step in a big pile of Dog crap. I keep trying to think of an easy way to poison a dog walking in my yard. but my stepdad brings his small dog around all of the time. So I can not do this, well that and my damned concieous(sp).

IronBrig4's Avatar Good Matey

Ranchers need to shoot prairie dogs because they indirectly kill horses. If a horse steps in a prairie dog hole, it can easily break a leg. But I&#39;ll agree, being proud of shooting prairie dogs usually means you have a red neck.

Under the patronage of Cpl_Hicks

TW Bigfoot

why bother shooting.

just as well use a rocket launcher, for all the "chance" the poor creture has.