Thread: IBFD campaign for TFT and tactics and strategies.

Default IBFD campaign for TFT and tactics and strategies.

Hello, I would like to draw your attention to the new IBFD campaign that is being made for TFT. Perhaps that some of you are interested in playing, but that's not really what I wanted to ask. I'm looking for any and all articles about tactics and strategies for IBFD, since we might get new players who have never played IBFD before, and thus might find the campaign very difficult.
    Thanks in advance!

Here is the link to the forum for the Imperium Romanum Occidentalis!
    Last edited by Selifator; April 28, 2009 at 05:48 AM.
    Every time you :wub:, god kills another kitten.
    If you're gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy, you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't YOU!

'I understand, and I take the light into my soul. I will become the spear of Khaine. Lightning flashes, blood falls, death pierces the darkness.' , Dhrykna.

Default Re: IBFD campaign for TFT and tactics and strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by Selifator View Post
    Hello, I would like to draw your attention to the new IBFD campaign that is being made for TFT. Perhaps that some of you are interested in playing, but that's not really what I wanted to ask. I'm looking for any and all articles about tactics and strategies for IBFD, since we might get new players who have never played IBFD before, and thus might find the campaign very difficult.
    Thanks in advance!
    Hi Selifator and welcome here to the IB forums to you and anyone new. Just to note there are two campaigns within the mod: 434AD and 463AD

I'll post a few threads that may help.

Need help surviving with the WRE
    Iberus_generalis's thread

WRE Campaign
    This thread goes into detail with a strong analysis by: The_Bulgar_Slayer

A few round of BRG II
    Lioneljoe's thread

Tips for WRE, 434 AD
    Aenima's thread: most recent thread

Rio's IBFD Mod information:User guide
    This may come in handy:a reference to familiarize the game
    Last edited by Riothamus; April 27, 2009 at 02:30 PM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Yup, I've already found a couple of those, but your guide and the BRG thread are new, thanks for those! I'm thinking of using the 432 campaign, since that is the default for me. Unless the other campaign is easier, since this will be a tough faction to play with. (I'm talking about WRE, since that's the one we'll playing as *gulp*).
    Last edited by Riothamus; April 28, 2009 at 12:16 PM.
    Every time you :wub:, god kills another kitten.
    If you're gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy, you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't YOU!

'I understand, and I take the light into my soul. I will become the spear of Khaine. Lightning flashes, blood falls, death pierces the darkness.' , Dhrykna.

Quote Originally Posted by Selifator View Post
    Yup, I've already found a couple of those, but your guide and the BRG thread are new, thanks for those! I'm thinking of using the 432 campaign, since that is the default for me. Unless the other campaign is easier, since this will be a tough faction to play with. (I'm talking about WRE, since that's the one we'll playing as *gulp*).

Possibly the WRE 463AD campaign might be harder for its much smaller of an empire than in 434AD..The 434AD WRE general situation might be small sample for rtw has a ctd if non family members do not have a wife at the start of the game..I'm patching the Mod to add hidden family trees so that important generals can be added but not as immediate royal family...I did this in the WRE 463AD mod already but not yet in the 434AD Mod.
    Bonifatius unfortunately needs to be edited out and replaced for in 434AD he was already dead

Any questions feel free as margio and I will gladly assist you
    Last edited by Riothamus; April 28, 2009 at 12:30 PM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod