Thread: Is it alright to have Darthmod and Imperial splender?

Default Is it alright to have Darthmod and Imperial splender?

Im wondering i have imperial splender and im looking to get darthmod but i dont know if i have to get ride of imperial splender or can i just leave it?

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Is it alright to have Darthmod and Imperial splender?

get rid of it. the mods both alter the same things but in different ways. combining them is a recipe for CTD's and odd behavior.

They can't work at the same time at the moment. I'd suggest deleting Darthmod, as Imperial Splendour is better (yes, I've played an earlier version of Darthmod, and I think IS is better).

Bythesword's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by RuleBritannia View Post
    They can't work at the same time at the moment. I'd suggest deleting Darthmod, as Imperial Splendour is better (yes, I've played an earlier version of Darthmod, and I think IS is better).

Why on earth are you browsing darthmod empire forum than? Go tell this in the IS forum.
    Great fan of Metternich as politician.
    Austriae Est Imperare Orbi Universo, Emperor Frederik III

Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by gord96 View Post
    get rid of it. the mods both alter the same things but in different ways. combining them is a recipe for CTD's and odd behavior.
    aren't they supposed to have their own altered files in separate directories (as was the case in MTW2)?

But because both mods change similar things they will mess up with each other and cause problems.

You can have both, just use the Mod Manager and swap out the .esf file if you want to switch between them... takes literally 5 seconds.

Its actually rather cool to switch them in and out once and a while. Darths massive units end up in the game so that as you fight you meet some armies that have 350 man units and some that have the regular levels even if you have switched back to IS.