Thread: The Marriage Killer

Icon14 The Marriage Killer

Hi guys,

just wanted to say hello to you all, this is my first post in The Third Age forums and thanks to the developers for this amazing mod.

The plan was to treat myself to this game for Xmas, as it's really the only time of year my wife is cool with me spending huge amounts of time play MTW2. Installed The Third Age this weekend, said I'd take a quick look and finding my addiction is back with a vengeance!!! What an amazing game and wow, very challenging.

About to start my third attempt at playing Gondor on VH/VH...this time I am trying to find all the guides and tips posted in the forums regarding Gondor and how to play in the first few turns.

It still amazes me how professional a mod the community has produced. Hats off to you sirs!

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Marriage Killer

if you like to turtle, you can check here my guide. Just scroll around mid of the page ad you will find a guide specific for Gondor. It's mostly intended for MOS and TATW, so should help you in a way or another. If you have any question about Gondor, ask here and you will get plenty of answers, I'm sure
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Finlander's Avatar ★Absolutely Fin-bulous★
    Content Emeritus

Careful, the TW Crack is strong in this mod. Setting a Christmas table may start to resemble a tactical deployment phase: Hmm, the flat surface puts me into a challening position; better group all meat tightly together and closest to me... eww, what's this veggie thing? Shock troop? That definitely goes to the wife's side.

• Son of MasterBigAb; • Father of St. PolycarpeKahvipannuRadboudMhaedrosGeMiNi][SaNDy
    FlinnUndyingNephalimKAM 2150
    Charerg

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Supplement with tjhis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-urLG8iQY Will make her adore you again.