Thread: How do I play battle of moria, minias tirith and helmsdeep

Default How do I play battle of moria, minias tirith and helmsdeep

As the title says, how do I play battle of moria, minias tirith and helmsdeep?
    I really want to play it but I don't know how to do it. Someone help me :--)

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: How do I play battle of moria, minias tirith and helmsdeep

Moved from Mapping workshop.

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

You Micromanage- a lot. Get used to it, all custom settlements takes loads of micromanagement. It serves you well in normal settlements as well- do not be the AI or Patton (who was a hack that has been blown out of proportions cause America needed a hero, while Ridgeway and Hodges were much better generals), be Monty; Patient, shrewd, micromanaging, and progressing slowly and inexorably.

Edit; and velcome- I hope you find much knowledge and help here- and have fun.
    Last edited by Macilrille; November 26, 2016 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franckee View Post
    As the title says, how do I play battle of moria, minias tirith and helmsdeep?
    I really want to play it but I don't know how to do it. Someone help me :--)
    I presume that you probably want to play them in Custom battles ? Are you perhaps playing some submod for Third AgeTW 3.2?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

I think the OP has probably been watching Third Age: Reforged videos.

Regardless, it does beg the question of why major historical battles are not included in the main game, as well as in any submods (yet).

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Rushwithoutmercy View Post
    I think the OP has probably been watching Third Age: Reforged videos.

Regardless, it does beg the question of why major historical battles are not included in the main game, as well as in any submods (yet).
    Cause modding is ardeous work and modders work on a voluntary basis in their spare time and concentrate on getting the main campaign- that most play- to work. They also work on projects they themselves find interesting. And lastly the fact that every time the submod got an update, the battles would need an update too.