Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Regalia of Nations Faction Uniform Threads (CURRENTLY WORKING ON Poland-Lithuania)

Default Regalia of Nations Faction Uniform Threads (CURRENTLY WORKING ON Poland-Lithuania)

Hi guys, Aykis16 from Regalia of Nations (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=252138). This thread is going to be where the Regalia team takes ideas and criticism on the Uniform part of our Mod. Currently, Regalia does not contain Uniforms, but coming with the next update we will begin to include some (Seperate Downloads for Uniforms of course).

This thread will be led by our Uniform Skinner, Smatussek1, and any future Uniform skinners we add to the team. They will post updates on his status and what they're working on over here.

Also, if you'd be interested in joining the Regalia Uniform Team, pm either me, Trasibulos, or Smatussek1.

Currently Smatussek is working on Austrian Uniforms, and has already done some work on smaller German States. You can check out his previous Uniform work (which will be incorporated in Regalia of Nations) here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=249420

Thank you all, this mod is for you guys.
    - Aykis16
    Last edited by Aykis16; May 08, 2009 at 06:34 AM.

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Faction Uniform Threads

I am sorry i can't join you
    here is some reference
    http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.php?title=Main_Page
    http://www.britishbattles.com/
    http://digitalgallery.nypl.org/nypld...&level=1&tword=

and do you need some Osperey photos?

They look great, but I've been able to look at them from the file you've sent me. You should play on a different map so that the colors of the Uniform stand out better. Those pictures are a bit dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Aykis16 View Post
    They look great, but I've been able to look at them from the file you've sent me. You should play on a different map so that the colors of the Uniform stand out better. Those pictures are a bit dark.
    oh ok, will use caucasus or something next time.

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Faction Uniform Threads (CURRENTLY WORKING ON AUSTRIA - Line Infantry Finished)

New austrian hussars:

Husaren-Regiment Baranyay (Hussar-Regiment Baranyay)

source: http://www.grosser-generalstab.de/ta...knoe05_51.html

not too proud of this one.... (mostly because the jacket on the shoulder, most hussars had this, dont understand why CA didnt add this)
    please comment

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Faction Uniform Threads (CURRENTLY WORKING ON AUSTRIA - Line Infantry Finished)

Quote Originally Posted by smatussek1 View Post
    New austrian hussars:

Husaren-Regiment Baranyay (Hussar-Regiment Baranyay)

source: http://www.grosser-generalstab.de/ta...knoe05_51.html

not too proud of this one.... (mostly because the jacket on the shoulder, most hussars had this, dont understand why CA didnt add this)
    please comment
    These ones I'm not too crazy about. Is there a way for the colors to be more textured instead of two-dimensional?

These ones I'm not too crazy about. Is there a way for the colors to be more textured instead of two-dimensional?
    I know exactly what you mean, Ill rework them. The screenshot partly look like that because I cant set my texture detail settings higher than medium.

Reworked Hussars:

Please note these will look better on a high performing computer, I have to set my texture level to medium. Is there anyone with a high performing computer I could send these to to do screenshots?

I can do screenshots I've got a high end computer.

I can do screenshots I've got a high end computer.
    excellent thanks!

Kip's Avatar Idea missing.

I like the pant color in the first rendition of the hussars better... the second looks a bit "neon" to me. Those skins are looking good though

Quote Originally Posted by KippyK View Post
    I like the pant color in the first rendition of the hussars better... the second looks a bit "neon" to me. Those skins are looking good though
    Well idk its true it does look kind of neon, but it looks almost exactly like in the picture:

_

Quote Originally Posted by smatussek1 View Post
    Well idk its true it does look kind of neon, but it looks almost exactly like in the picture:
    wait nevermind take that back, I guess Ill redo the pants.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger86 View Post
    Thanks for this! Now I know how to texture the officers and grenadiers.

Kip's Avatar Idea missing.

I'm personally a fan of the Mainz-Kreis contingent and the Regt. Bethlen for the Grenadiers... even if its not super-historical, I like seeing factions have a semi-uniform color scheme; for example, I love Remo's Prussians, even though I'm sure every regiment in the Prussian army didn't wear blue and red.

Other Austria pictures

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast