Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tribute to Borispavlovgrozny

Lord Tomyris's Avatar Cheshire Cat

Friends, Romans, Countrymen.
    Today is a day most grim and unfortunate for TWC. For our friend and father, Borispavlovgrozny, has announced his resignation to the civitates; and in doing so, brought upon us the end of an era.

Boris' legacy is not unfounded. Through the many months that he has worked here, Boris has founded many of TWC's modern political institutions; his thought-provoking posts have provided material for all of us to chew and digest. So it is with a heavy heart that I, Lord Tomyris, once a member of TWC Staff myself, present this memorial to you all on behalf of the Trivium and Staff, and the founders of the Boris Rememberance Institution- those who are dedicated to keeping his legacy alive through oral tradition, myself and Baron Lokimus. Do not be ashamed to shed a tear as you peruse this thread; for we have lost a great man. Honour him.

A final tear; a final flower; a final goodbye: a tribute to Boris...our Burger King.

Ex-Quaestor of TWC: Resigned 7th May 2004

Boris isnt dead, just asleep. I have already given my thanks to him because his actions Made TWC what it is today! So Everyone its your duty as members to give thanks for all his work!

Viva La Burger King! :w00t
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Mordhak's Avatar Civitate

I feel like you are exagerating this a bit.

So long, Boris, and thanks for all the fish.
    Under the patronage of Wilpuri;
    Despotic master of ZaPPPa and Rowan11088.

Sulla's Avatar Sulla

I didn't really know him well but the few times we did interact I have to say he is a person of formidable intelligence who has given us a constitution that has provided us well over time.

Good luck. Hope to still see you as an active member when you have the time.

Under the Patronage of the noble Senatorii Wild Bill Kelso
    Brother Of Necrobrit, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran and Oldgamer
    Patron of the Senatorii cunobelin & the CivitateLegio XX Valeria Victrix

solid's Avatar Civitate

Originally posted by Mordhak@May 15 2005, 02:50 PM
    I feel like you are exagerating this a bit.
    Blasphemy!!! :shocked :angry

Originally posted by Sulla@May 15 2005, 08:55 AM
    I didn't really know him well but the few times we did interact I have to say he is a person of formidable intelligence who has given us a constitution that has provided us well over time.

Good luck. Hope to still see you as an active member when you have the time.
    I thought he was your boss?

So are you going to be his successor?

Thank you Boris, are as you can see, missed by this community

Boris (as staff) was dead a long time ago, tom. But you're right, he's a formidable fellow. So is crandar, for those that did not know the real him. I will miss both greatly in staff. In the future I plan to join em.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Originally posted by Siblesz@May 15 2005, 08:58 AM
    Boris (as staff) was dead a long time ago, tom. But you're right, he's a formidable fellow. So is crandar, for those that did not know the real him. I will miss both greatly in staff. In the future I plan to join em.
    Sib!!! You cant leave! You are webmaster, who will take your place? I think Sulla should take over Boris's place unless boris himself has someone in mind.
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.

Originally posted by GENERAL_MAXIMUS@May 15 2005, 10:03 AM
    Sib!!! You cant leave! You are webmaster, who will take your place? I think Sulla should take over Boris's place unless boris himself has someone in mind.
    Shhh... We've got it planned already.

I'm not leaving any time soon, don't worry. I can't leave any time soon without having the site collapse with my leaving. :p
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

aye sulla should replace boris, but sib can't leave!!!! noooo! we need sibby! lol

sib, i know where you live, so don;t you leave, or else!!! hehehehe

Dan_Grr's Avatar Dan the Man

Why did my post got deleted?

EDIT: The topic was renamed and many posts were deleted.
    Of all the disorders of the soul, envy is the only one no one confesses to. - Plutarch, c. A.D. 46-120

Under the wise patronage of cunobelin

Originally posted by the Black Prince@May 15 2005, 09:08 AM
    aye sulla should replace boris, but sib can't leave!!!! noooo! we need sibby! lol

sib, i know where you live, so don;t you leave, or else!!! hehehehe
    replacing me means becoming trium. not just taking curia reponsibilities. keep that in mind when nominating people. i had wilpuri in mind.
    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

i had it in miond, still think he should do it

Anyone care to answer me the bottom of the first page please?
    Of all the disorders of the soul, envy is the only one no one confesses to. - Plutarch, c. A.D. 46-120

tomyris original thread was full of burger king rubbish from him and lokimus... i guess the sdtaff cleaned it out and set it up again

Originally posted by the Black Prince@May 15 2005, 09:17 AM
    tomyris original thread was full of burger king rubbish from him and lokimus... i guess the sdtaff cleaned it out and set it up again
    :whistle What's wrong with Burger King stuff? It's a freaking eulogy for someone who's not dead. This whole thread is for lameness.
    Back to play MTW2...

Originally posted by borispavlovgrozny+May 15 2005, 09:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td> (borispavlovgrozny @ May 15 2005, 09:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-the Black Prince@May 15 2005, 09:08 AM
    aye sulla should replace boris, but sib can&#39;t leave&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; noooo&#33; we need sibby&#33; lol

sib, i know where you live, so don;t you leave, or else&#33;&#33;&#33; hehehehe
    replacing me means becoming trium. not just taking curia reponsibilities. keep that in mind when nominating people. i had wilpuri in mind. [/b][/quote]
    Aye, wilpuri is a great fellow and has my vote too, I think sulla, spartain(&#036;100) *wink* and wilpuri all deserve promotion. What happened to PR, I was away when he left?

Oh and sib, you cant leave of tBP will bacome your gay stalker, you dont want then&#33; Im fed up of having to lock my bedroom door&#33;

Nihil's Avatar Annihilationist

I think we need another chapter of "Mi Lucha". The complex and turbulent history of TWC should be recorded for posterity, eh what? I find it all quite confusing, being a newb. (Of course I suppose it&#39;s none of my damn business...)
    Ex Nihilo, Nihil Fit.
    Acting Paterfamilias of House Rububula
    Former Patron of the retired Atheist Peace
    Current Lineup: Jesus The Inane, PacSubCom, Last Roman, Evariste, I Have a Clever Name, Gabriella26, Markas and Katrina

Very strong and veridic statements were typed there. Its a shame people have deleted it, although I suspect who. Cleaning the posts claiming its for organization purposes is a joke. A dictatorship joke.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast