Thread: IJV3.0 closer than ever!

Default IJV3.0 closer than ever!

You have eagerly and patiently been waiting for the release date for a long time now, and you’ll have to be waiting yet ; but a beta version is around the corner now. So, JH wants to share a vid to give you all a little taste of what is coming. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1DOmpVunSo
    Last edited by PSEUDO ROMANUS; April 25, 2009 at 04:32 AM.

Art by Joar

Default Re: IJV3.0 closer than ever!

Impressive!!!
    And release how i understand will be next week?

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

I heard somewhat about this weck...
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

Yeeh!
    IJ is soo much cooler than M2TW or ETW.

Gah! Stirring stuff! I'm quite excited!

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Yay!!! And I do agree about IJ being cooler that M2TW or ETW, honestly, if we had naval battles, that would be all IJ would need to become the most awesome game ever made!! Ok, maybe a bit overboard, but it still is good.
    But youtube tells me to install the most recent mediaplayer, and when I do tells me that Javascript is not activated, and I don't know how to activate it!
    Ok, don't worry, people, I forgot to restart Internet Explorer!
    Why don't you make the trailer the starting movie thing? Currently, it still has the vanilla one or the IB one which talks as if the barbarians are sure to win.
    Last edited by Julianus Flavius; April 25, 2009 at 09:23 PM.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Quote Originally Posted by Julianus Flavius View Post
    Why don't you make the trailer the starting movie thing? Currently, it still has the vanilla one or the IB one which talks as if the barbarians are sure to win.
    The mod will come with the option of installing the new intro. Unfortunately it has to overide a file within RTW. This would mean that all of your IB mods would have the IJ intro. So I will add the option of instaliing the vanilla and the new IJ intro.

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Excellent.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Great. But I turn the intro off after a while anyways.

Finch's Avatar is Deadpool
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

i am waiting for this