Thread: Adoption not complete.

Just got this while playing RTW.

I have played several campaigns, and I have never tryed (tried?) this before. :cool Unfortunately (SP?) he had 3 command stars, and was only 19 years old.

Sorry about the pic is divided in two, or what else it would be called. Really dont know how to make it go away. :crying

Rome Total Realism forum moderator.

Man that sucks. The same thing happened to me. The guy I was going to adopt was 20 and had like 3 or 4 stars really good influence and managment. The good thing is that the next turn I adopted another guy, he was even better but was like 40 some years old.

O'brien the Protector's Avatar Lord of the Mannequins

ye athat happens when the guy your gonna adopt and the benefactor are really far awy
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )
    -(Under the patronage of the humble, yet all powerful Lord Sephiroth.)-Royal House of the Black Prince

Lord of the Mannequins~Protector of Happiness, Bishop of Liberty, Guard of Hypocracy, Patriarch of Duality,O'briantheProtector(OBP)

Something similar often happens to me, but I can see why it happens. When playing a campaign as Greece and fighting the Carthaginians in Sicily, I had an army that took all the Carthaginian cities in about 4 turns. The army just had a captain and every time I defeated the Carthaginian army and took the city, I got the "man of the hour" message. Naturally, I said yes but, because the captain enters the city (so effectively he loses his identity) and the adoption never takes place.

Maddening&#33; :angry
    &quot;You&#39;ve dropped your rock.&quot;

&quot;Go on then, crush me like a worm.&quot;

&quot;This is good scottish weather; the rains falling straight down; only slightly sideways&quot;

I&#39;m a Ginger Scotsman don&#39;t you know. Hoots.

GODzilla's Avatar Civitate

What the...? You can force an adoption by yourself? Sometimes I get an offer to adopt someone....how can I force it?
    GODzilla(TM)
    son of the family of Wilpuri under the patronage of makanyane

Someone should make a mod for that, or what ever they do to fix in game problems.