so it has to do with http://stupidessays.googlepages.com/...yabc2-full.jpg as me and my friend have been annoying my ELA teacher with it and its characters A LOT. Now out latest thing can be about anything... (there are essays by us about what happened in between).

Just give me seriouis grammar/ word choice blah blah blah stuff plz

<h1 style="text-indent: 0.5in; line-height: 200%;">

“Good morning Lord Biggums!” said Oprah as he grandly entered the throne room. The year was 1505; thirteen years since the New World was discovered and Lord Biggums was the viceroy of El Dorado. Although his lordship had been very successful in expanding the power and wealth of the president of Spain, something was not quite right with his land lately. The Indigenous peoples and their ape allies had been uncharacteristically content with his rule, greatly unnerving his people. His most trusted advisor continued to say, “We have word that the northern apes have started an insurrection…”, although this would have been no problem for the great technology of Spain she continued to say, “… they have somehow managed to acquire AK-47s!” This latest news was now a great concern for his lordship, as no one since Columbus had ever lost a man to natives, let alone a war. His lordship immediately ordered the army into action saying “Activate the entire army and call for reinforcements from King Maria!” He hoped that combined force of the Spanish army and his ally King Maria would be enough to squash the rebellion before the president in Spain ever heard of the event. Soon his army was congregating at their rallying point, the Statue of Liberty, ready for battle. Scanning his forces Lord Biggums turned to Oprah saying “What a sight this is, the rebels scum shall never defeat this!” but as he said this he saw a slight hint of fear in Oprah’s eyes before quickly saying “Of course your Lordship, they shall never survive!” Brushing his aids odd emotion aside, his Lordship ordered his army to charge yelling “For God, President and Gold!” After the dust cleared it was evident the native army was annihilated. Turning to his advisor he said “This is a victory for the ages!” but Oprah then retorted “What have you’ve done!” before jumping on him. After His lordships guard got her off, it was evident that the great Lord Biggums was dead. To this day no one understands why the Oprah betrayed the great Lord Biggums.

</h1>