Thread: village, towns not working city keeps growing fast

Icon4 village, towns not working city keeps growing fast

Hello there,

I tryed to look on the forums and havent found anything about this.

But im playing as syracuse, i ve rtw-alex

i installed the game with a clean install of rtw all updates checked. I used the installer.

so the problem is that when i construct the bulding to reduce city grow, towns, villages it doesnt work, it give me the bonus like trade, but the population itself dont decrease.

hope somebody can help.

thank you

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: village, towns not working city keeps growing fast

The buildings do reduce the growth in settlements but there can be other reasons for the apparent increase. You need to look at the settlement detail screen before the building is completed and afterwards as well. Also you need to look at the governors retinues/retainers to see if they have acquired anything that could cause this.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

I have checked in around 4 cities, when was before and after a village was finish, checking if the squalor or the farm had grown. but was the same, and the village had supposed a -5%

cnaeus's Avatar Centenarius

it should have a -5% on top of the current growth rate would guess. so if your current growth is about 4.5%/5% it should only stop the growth not decrease the actual nuber of citicens. remember that it decreases growth!not the number of people living in your city.

cnaeus,

Challange Macedon, and die trying