Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of ATG Spartans

Thanks Dimebag and Anastasio, it all works now!

Quote Originally Posted by DimeBagHo
    Anastasio - That looks fine. I didn't know that you could leave the type the same and just change the dictionary entry. That is useful to know.

CountChoculaBot - Did you change the files names of the UI cards? You need to re-name them so that they match the new dictionary entry.

GREEK_HOPLITE_ATG_SPARTAN_INFO.tga
    #GREEK_HOPLITE_ATG_SPARTAN.tga
    As always...good catch DBH. I'll repackage the mod tomorrow with all the corrections.

@CountChoculabot- Glad you finally got everything to work.

plasticfigurine's Avatar Ducenarius

ATG...Could you make your spartans compatible with SigniferOne's latest hoplite animations? all you need to do is keep the shield from clipping the body. In one of his posts, Signifer mentions that the shield should be attached to the forearm instead of wrist for optimal results.

**edited**
    Last edited by plasticfigurine; June 07, 2005 at 05:16 PM.

Default We Want More!!! We Want More!!!!

The public is thirsty for more atg hoplites!!

Anastasie i tweeked the skin abit in the areas we talked and i think something is done. If you want pm me your mail and i ll send the dds
    Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

@Plasticfigurine- The shield is currently linked to the left elbow and not the wrist/hand bone. I'll check out the new animations though.

@Idomeneas-pm sent.

I will be rebuilding the installer for my mod with a new approach. It should make it a lot easier to install (totally automated) if you are using a vanilla version and solve the unit card problem. Of course if your game is modded you'll have to still do things manually. The new package should be ready for download in a day or so.

-ATG

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

hey atg, are you considering doing anymore hoplites, i notice your pic has what seems to be athenian colors

Dear mods

Shouldnt this thread be a sticky??? Its the best functional spartan around.

bump bump bump

ATG; these are the finest spartans of them all I think; could it be that your 'red' version uses more polygons and causes the game to run much slower?
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

well im having a sissue with the mighty carthage mod I got the Unit cards and stuff from the SPQR mod to use in the mighty carthage mod so i can turn the mercenary unit cards from the default peasant model to the appropriate card models. Now so you don't panic I got permission from Maximo and Lt1956 to do this since they made the unit cards are something like that and this is for personal use only so you don't have to worry about breaking the rules my problem is is that I got the unit card and info files the in game unit are completly modeled and textured i just need to fix the in game cards for the units. Does anybody know how to do this.

ATG, I have been PM'ing you, e-mailing you and all sorts. Could you contact me A.S.A.P in private please.

Thanks.
    Candide fainted...

i love your skins, especially the atg red one
    Last edited by Gelgoog; June 19, 2005 at 06:15 PM.

GODzilla's Avatar Civitate

ATG, if you're still around: I really suggest to upload the skin to the twc download server. This topic was nearly forgoten and there are indeed people out there, that are active in this pinboard, but though don't know about this skins!

EVERYBODY NEED TO KNOW .

I guess everybody in this forum is looking into the download-section from time to time, so you really need to upload them there!
    GODzilla(TM)
    son of the family of Wilpuri under the patronage of makanyane

Yup I already have your spartans downloaded and modded into my game - I just like to watch them going into battle. They shouldnt be lost in the pages of the TWC - the best spartans so far. I too use the red spartan

I always liked to add some good things to something that is - almost - perfect .

ATG, if you're around, what do you think about that: http://people.freenet.de/chagemann/a...n_scabbard.jpg
    GODzilla(TM)

Quote Originally Posted by GODzilla
    I always liked to add some good things to something that is - almost - perfect .

ATG, if you're around, what do you think about that: http://people.freenet.de/chagemann/a...n_scabbard.jpg
    And where we can download this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Enemy
    And where we can download this one?
    Of course no where ^^. ATG has to give his permission before I release anything, I think you understand that.
    GODzilla(TM)

Quote Originally Posted by GODzilla
    Of course no where ^^. ATG has to give his permission before I release anything, I think you understand that.
    Certainly... Certainly...

very good job

I like it very well