Thread: How do you install this mod?

Icon1 How do you install this mod?

I was wondering how to download it because ive already tried to and i have a vista and when i move all the files into data it comes up with all this if you want to merge the files or something help please

Default Re: How do you install this mod?

parts of the mod were hosted on a private site and have been lost so the beta contains som e errors
    the final release will solve all the problems

anyway you should just click yes to merge the files and it should work correctly
    Rome:Total War:Res Bellicae Proud team leader

Thank you again.

just ask if you need
    i'm always happy to answer

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Gaio Giulio Patrizio View Post
    parts of the mod were hosted on a private site and have been lost so the beta contains som e errors
    the final release will solve all the problems

anyway you should just click yes to merge the files and it should work correctly
    When will the final release be out, and will it be easy and safe to download?

Achea's Avatar Ordinarius

When will the final release be out, and will it be easy and safe to download?
    I am assuming it will be downloadable through a hosting site like MegaUpload of FilieFront. And yes, both of those are easy to use and safe, though that is somewhat of a paranoid question. If a mod is in the hosted modifications section, there are no viruses associated with the mod.

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Achea View Post
    I am assuming it will be downloadable through a hosting site like MegaUpload of FilieFront. And yes, both of those are easy to use and safe, though that is somewhat of a paranoid question. If a mod is in the hosted modifications section, there are no viruses associated with the mod.
    when will it be out? and does the new mod require any previous mods to be downloaded first?

GM207's Avatar Decanus

OK. here's where it get's complicated man, I downloaded both file supliers files, Part 1 and 2, then I downloaded the file spliters and tried to join them via the file spliters, I got a message that it did join them, but I can still see that they are to parts still, it's very confusing, there's a download as a single part on the top of the page, but that is not working as well, is there any other way I can download this mod, or if that is the only way can you explain step by step on how to proceed, thanks in advance

uhm if it says that he has joined them it has...check if it puts it in another folder(see the filesplitter option)
    the first single download ask you for your email
    put it in the box under the eerror message and it will email the download link to you

GM207's Avatar Decanus

uhm if it says that he has joined them it has...check if it puts it in another folder(see the filesplitter option)
    the first single download ask you for your email
    put it in the box under the eerror message and it will email the download link to you
    With the single download link, I did applied many times and I just tried again I got an email to download it file name is Res_Installer.exe and still when I try to download the file this message appear: Error: The file is not available. Please try again later.
    Any suggestions?
    Thank you so much for your help